Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will you play as first?

I'm definitely going for Yuan Shao --- or Gongsun Zan!
    Dunno why, but either way I am gonna make my own character, 'Suo Yuan'. I need to fight all but Cao Cao and Yuan Shao up to Guan Du then, and later execute Yuan Shao's death and never Cao Cao's until the end if that's the case.

Ling Tong, no matter what happens, Ive been wanting to play with his new weapon, and this would the first chance to actually do so

After that...I would most likely create my own characters, and just kick @ss with them

Empires. I will start to create my own character and start to play as myself so it's Chin then maybe some of my created officers. I won't play the original character because to me the fun of Empires is always the CAW XD

im gonna make a new guan ping and give him ma chao's sword so he is back to his old self! and make a new ma chao and give him sun ce's weapon so he is semi normal
    hopefully i can play as them
    but as chin said i will make myself for kicks

Quote Originally Posted by 64crayons View Post
    im gonna make a new guan ping and give him ma chao's sword so he is back to his old self! and make a new ma chao and give him sun ce's weapon so he is semi normal
    hopefully i can play as them
    but as chin said i will make myself for kicks
    Guan Ping Idea is the same for me, just wish you could make it that he holds it like Guan Ping when he runs.

But il probably just go for Shu YTR.

I'll start with a CAW force with the commander using Sun Jians moveset, the force strategist with Sima Yi's and main warrior (who will be based of me) with Zhang Liaos.
    "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."

Quote Originally Posted by Insp. Chin View Post
    DW6E is all about the customized character! Which means I'd probably start as myself :P with Cao Pi's new moveset ^^
    haha, same here I think on DW5E I have a custom character with Cao Pi's moveset. Though on DW6 I like Liu Bei's moveset the most by far out of those I've played. I haven't used Cao Pi yet...

I'm hoping I can play as Jiang Wei, If they bring him back. *fingers crossed*
    Then I'll create my own officer and play as him/her.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow0429 View Post
    Created Character with Zhang Liao's Move Set.
    is exactly what i'll do second, after i play with Shu (and hopefully Zhao Yun

I'll probably make my own character (based on myself, of course). Or I'll make a famous historical person, or start with a fief with an officer that I really like.

Thread Information