Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Romance of the Three Kingdoms 8

Default Romance of the Three Kingdoms 8

Talk about Romance of the Three Kingdoms 8, the first game to reach Europe of the famed, award winning, series.

This is my very first ROTK game i played it for hours and never got bored of it cause of all the options you have

Ive fallen in love with this game so much. Playing as officers is so much more fun than playing as rulers!

Yeah, I like the idea of playing as an officer ... Loved it, still play it.
    Last edited by Axxis32; 31-01-09 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scholar View Post
    Talk about Romance of the Three Kingdoms 8, the first game to reach Europe of the famed, award winning, series.
    Actually, rkt 1 would be first one followed by 2, 3 and 4. Then 6 (fan created translation) ... then number 8

Or am I being totally wrong, or are you only refering to consoles (in wich I actually think rtk 2-4? were relesed for consoles too, unsure about 1)

6 was the first one for the PS, and the last one. Unless you count 5 but that never made it to america. All of which you needed to play as the force not the officer.

6 was the first one for the PS, and the last one. Unless you count 5 but that never made it to america. All of which you needed to play as the force not the officer.
    Ah yes... the first for the 5th gen. consoles ... the first ones for the 2nd/3rd gen. consoles (amiga, nes et all) would be rtk 1.

(we are now at the 7th gen. consoles ... ps3, xbox360)

But, I think we have derailed from the original post now this is really about rtk8 ... Werent there also a PUK for it, where you could actually get an heir if you got married? (but not released, as usual, in english?)

Actually you got two ROTTK games for the PSone in America:
    Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV: Wall of Fire
    and
    Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon

<a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

Really? I guess I must have disregarded them because they existed on other platforms.

Really? I guess I must have disregarded them because they existed on other platforms.

Yes really. I have them both. IV is in a long box and VI is just in a double box.
    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

Thread Information