Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Romance of the Three Kingdoms 11

i do that 2 the only 1 i dont goo on is the 251 scenario

i like the way it is more challenging
    i luv using sun ce, attacking Liu Yao, or yuan shao conquering the north

I think you mean Biao...

well, beating Liu Yao, Yan Bai Hu and Wang Lang to take jiang dong, and THEN attack Liu Biao. i hate liu biao, hes just annoying. he attacks everyone

But he is pretty weak so you won't have a problem with him

yeah, if u take xiang yang, he's pretty much screwed. also everytime u play it u would expect the stronger force to take over, but i played a minute ago, and Han Fu controls half of he bei, gongsun zan the other with liu bei. Yuan shao got completely owned! but hes in my team now and ma chao

Gongsun Zan is extremely over rated, and Yuan Shao is so equalized and brought down that he can't really defeat Gongsun Zan...

I bought this game a few months back and I have to say im addicted. I so hope they release the XI PUK in Europe for it...

It so deserves its expansion.

IMO this is the best RTK game yet.

Ive played 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and 8 - and this is by far the most balanced in a game play sense.
    For example in RTK 8 Liu Biao ALWAYS ended up REALLY strong and would become a major major pain in the pass for most of the game when in reality he was an incompetent boob surrounded by sycophants and users and was destined to be destroyed. So his ability in that game was just wrong on so many levels.

In this the AI seems to behave much more historically, Gongsun Zan puts up a bit of a fight but usually ends up pwned. Liu Biao usually gets his ass kicked. Similarly so does Liu Zhang.
    I have noticed however AI Lu Bu always seems to want to go after Yuan Shao before dealing with Cao Cao and usually is always destroyed cause of it. Also Zhang Lu is always destroyed very quicky when in reality he endured for quite a while protected as he was on all sides by defensible terrain and a number of great gates.

Also Sun Ce always goes after Liu Yao and his allies in Jiang Dong instead of expanding into unclaimed lower Jing which is great.

The only thing I can complain about is the buggyness of the debates and dueling sequences. And the imcompatibility of the movies with my ATI Graphics Card.
    The game crashes to desktop A LOT if your Debates and Duels are set to manual - to avoid it you HAVE to set them to automatic.

i like all the duels and debates, the game is soooo much better than ROTK 8, but ROTK 8 is still very great.

I actually have the opposite problem. If it is not on manual then it crashes especially on choose. However Fei Yi seems to be evil, weather I win or lose it's a crash when you have Fei Yi.

Thread Information