Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43

Thread: Username Change Request

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Americas
    Posts
    293

    Default

    My current username: ItzKorin
    My new username: Korin
    Reasons for username change: Korin is my actual name. I put "Itz" in front of Korin, because I couldn't register with Korin for some reason. Anyways, I'd like it if any Admin could change my name to Korin.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Korin View Post
    My current username: ItzKorin
    My new username: Korin
    Reasons for username change: Korin is my actual name. I put "Itz" in front of Korin, because I couldn't register with Korin for some reason. Anyways, I'd like it if any Admin could change my name to Korin.
    Approved and done.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    149

    Default

    My current username: Shaff
    My new username: LewisSO
    Reasons for username change: I want to give up using 'Shaff'.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LewisSO View Post
    My current username: Shaff
    My new username: LewisSO
    Reasons for username change: I want to give up using 'Shaff'.
    Done and remember no more name change allowed for you cause everyone only has one chance and you've used it :P

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    392

    Default

    My current username: Song Xian
    My new username: Alonzo Orion
    Reasons for username change: I've decided I'm definitely not a Song Xian, I could never tie up Lu Bu and should stick to being me and use the same user name across all my accounts on the internet which is 'Alonzo Orion' or 'Lon' for short... for continuity purposes and because well... It's uniquely me, I should perhaps copyright it. -_-

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo Orion View Post
    My current username: Song Xian
    My new username: Alonzo Orion
    Reasons for username change: I've decided I'm definitely not a Song Xian, I could never tie up Lu Bu and should stick to being me and use the same user name across all my accounts on the internet which is 'Alonzo Orion' or 'Lon' for short... for continuity purposes and because well... It's uniquely me, I should perhaps copyright it. -_-
    Done and thanks.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1

    Default

    My current username: elfleccy
    My new username: TheSerpentKing
    Reasons for username change: I'd like it to match my KOEI Warriors username.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSerpentKing View Post
    My current username: elfleccy
    My new username: TheSerpentKing
    Reasons for username change: I'd like it to match my KOEI Warriors username.
    Cheers mate done

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    812

    Default

    My current username: TwilightRijax
    My new username: ManaAlchemist
    Reasons for username change: I've been changing my username almost everywhere from TwilightRijax to ManaAlchemist and thought I'd do it here too so that it's easier for me to have my name the same everywhere if it's a okay?

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManaAlchemist View Post
    My current username: TwilightRijax
    My new username: ManaAlchemist
    Reasons for username change: I've been changing my username almost everywhere from TwilightRijax to ManaAlchemist and thought I'd do it here too so that it's easier for me to have my name the same everywhere if it's a okay?
    Done buddy

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •