8 47.06%
  • Good

7 41.18%
  • Poor

2 11.76%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DWG1 Voice Acting Discussion

Default DWG1 Voice Acting Discussion

The one thing that impressed me the most here was the English voice acting level, superb. Thanks to Bandai-Namco. Though I know it mainly comes straight from the anime with a few character exceptions like Domon, if not my favorite voice and person.

Fantastic... But they didn't get the original voice-over character for Heero Yuy in english.

Well, seeing how ive never watched any of the Gundam series, I wouldnt know what the original voices sound like...but I thought it was really good though...I liked it, I also found it funny that they actually used a few almost curse words ^^ (still soft though)

I always select japanese voices, so I couldn't answer

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow0429 View Post
    Fantastic... But they didn't get the original voice-over character for Heero Yuy in english.
    The actor did not want to do any more Gundam after Heero(IIRC).

I said Good because I only have a idea of Wing characters in this game and they were good.

I selected good, simply because some of it was just pure dub cheese but overall for the company to get most of the original voice cast from the series was good and hope to hear them again in Gundam musou 2, although some of the new characters I will have never seen or heard before so I wouldn't know about them.

My selection was also "Good". I never got used to hearing the dub in a series like "Gundam" so it would've been poor listening to that all way through. It was really nice to have the option of changing the whole voice cast to Japanese voice so I really enjoyed that.

I tried out the english voices in the beginning and they were okay (so i voted good), but then i switched over to the Japanese voices as i love the Japanese language and some of the Japanese voice actors were among my favorites, so i would say that they were "fantastic" in comparison to the "good" English voices.

I think it's fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightRijax View Post
    I tried out the english voices in the beginning and they were okay (so i voted good), but then i switched over to the Japanese voices as i love the Japanese language and some of the Japanese voice actors were among my favorites, so i would say that they were "fantastic" in comparison to the "good" English voices.
    I have the same opinion..

Thread Information