Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your least favorite DW characters?

Default Your least favorite DW characters?

Try and keep this area friendly and have detailed reasons. Try not to say ''he is rubbish, he sucks'' or anything like that, that will enrage other members.

I see myself more of a player who likes to say I prefer to use others instead of using the word hate. These characters I avoid to use till late-game are the likes of Zhang Jiao, Zhu Rong, Dong Zhuo, Dian Wei and a number of others.

Dong Zhuo's personality and story is great in the WO series though. And Zhang Jiao has always been quite amusing to use and shoot fireballs with. And I love his hair in DW6!

I don't like playing with slow characters, or characters that don't have a wide enough attack range. Depending on the game of course. Mainly characters with swords... but in DW6 they are drastically improved.

I don't like using Meng Huo (slow) and Sun Quan, Lui Bei, and other sword using characters in the previous DW games.

Lol I actually like using Dong Zhuo, despise everyone hate him. I use him to mock enemies such as Lu Bu. , hear his quote with females and pretty much listen to him babbling about his 'Paradise' and Gold. XD

I don't hate any character in particular I don't play with most characters unless I'm clearing any objective(s) like Musou mode, ablities/proficiency on WO, etc.

But to name a few of the characters I tend to evade; Xiahou Yuan, Huang Zhong, Cao Ren, Wey Yan, Zhang Jiao, Meng Huo, Dian Wei, Xu Huang and a few more.

This thing is with Xu Zhu, I use to like him more when the series started, in DW2 where I would use his C4 to knock peons over the turban wooden gates/fences lol. I must say though, his speed was surprising in DW6.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabranth View Post
    Lol I actually like using Dong Zhuo, despise everyone hate him. I use him to mock enemies such as Lu Bu. , hear his quote with females and pretty much listen to him babbling about his 'Paradise' and Gold. XD

I don't hate any character in particular I don't play with most characters unless I'm clearing any objective(s) like Musou mode, ablities/proficiency on WO, etc.

But to name a few of the characters I tend to evade; Xiahou Yuan, Huang Zhong, Cao Ren, Wey Yan, Zhang Jiao, Meng Huo, Dian Wei, Xu Huang and a few more.
    I suppose it depends on how people play the game. I like alot of wide rang attack and quick character.. especially if you're running around the map. (excluding DW6 horse) I like Sun shang Xiang the most. And I adore characters with spears too. Love Ma Chao <3

Lets see

Diao Chan- Never liked her moveset or attitude in 3,4,5 but she is decent in DW6 but not to fond of her even then.

Xu Zhu- To slow really and I find his voice acting to be really annoying.

Zhang Jiao- Moveset once again and I've also found myself disliking him more and more as the series has gone on heck I didn't find him to bad in DW3 but now ugh only to unlock things.
    "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."

Well, seems the characters change from game to game I've never really been fixed on disliking one character, in Dynasty Warriors 6 I don't particularly like Wei Yan, same move set as Huang Gai, sluggish and doesn't half look silly right?

I suppose if I had to choose one character to dislike, it would be Sun Quan. I just don't like his appearence and moveset. He has, however really improved in DW6.

i really dont like dhong zhou, meng hou and xhu zhu as they are fat and slow as wll as having crap moves there are others i dislike but its just them that i would nebver use

I like playing as officers who only have halberds and spears, like Guan Yu and Zhao Yun. I also like Guan Ping from DW5, his weapon is most certainly unique.

Thread Information