Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Your least favorite DW characters?

I usually don't use Huang Gai at all in these games but I thought if I try him in 6 I would like him. I was wrong. He is the worse character I ever used due to the lack of range his weapon has to offer in 6, giving the enemies the advantage to abuse me more. I find his bombs to be highly annoying since they not only damage the enemy but allies too.

end of time, looking into pillars of light

Hmmm worst character? I'd have to say either Dong Zhuo or Zhang Jiao. The only salvation Dong has is that he can be effectively used as comic relief. While Zhang is beyond redemption. In DW3 he was soooo good IMO. But afterwards, he just gets continually downgraded.

Quote Originally Posted by Gtown View Post
    Hmmm worst character? I'd have to say either Dong Zhuo or Zhang Jiao. The only salvation Dong has is that he can be effectively used as comic relief. While Zhang is beyond redemption. In DW3 he was soooo good IMO. But afterwards, he just gets continually downgraded.
    In the future, he will really need that miracle!

Yeah, I guess the lightning element in DW3 should be thanked for that. Lightning was awesome, but generally all were less balanced back then. Like fire on Liu Bei and his true musou.

end of time, looking into pillars of light

True true, lightning was unfair. And Liu Bei with fire was just mean. Hopefully they'll return him to his shocking glory one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Gtown View Post
    True true, lightning was unfair. And Liu Bei with fire was just mean. Hopefully they'll return him to his shocking glory one day.
    I think they have done, in DW6 lol. He's much more faster and flashier like many characters. Just except without the killer finish being so obvious because of this, his musou back then just felt it was his last savior with those extra slashes and fire absorbing bonuses. Often saved my life on Very Hard at Yi Ling fighting near a camp tent.

Dong Zhuo needs a bit more attention I think. Zhang Jiao's moveset is still quite humourous to perform, so I guess that's something.

My least favourite... probably Dian Wei and Diao Chan from DW6, their weapons are just horrible for me.

Well I agree with you because my least favorite would have to be

Dian Wei. His fighting is just poor. and he's slow. Bit of a dumb character if you ask me.

i don't like wei yan, or huang gai on DW6, but i loved wei yan in DW3, DW4 and DW5.....
    i really love Zhang He (Yue) in Romance of the three kingdoms, and dynasty tactics, BUT WHY DID THEY HAVE TO MAKE HIM SO...... well, i'll say it. GAY. on DW? He was a really good general in real life, so why make him like that? he could be so much more
    Also, i never really liked Xing Cai, or Xu Zhu. i also didn't like xu huang with an axe, he is better in DW6

^Please refrain from using the word gay in that context. Thanks.

Dian Wei, he wasn't so bad for me in WO because his R1 could be used to be explosive. And in 6 I generally liked him much more, he was more bareable to use in my opinion. However beforehand, I'd never really been a fan either, so I can see where people are coming from.

Good voice though.

Quote Originally Posted by lordofjiaozhi View Post
    i don't like wei yan, or huang gai on DW6, but i loved wei yan in DW3, DW4 and DW5.....
    i really love Zhang He (Yue) in Romance of the three kingdoms, and dynasty tactics, BUT WHY DID THEY HAVE TO MAKE HIM SO...... well, i'll say it. GAY. on DW? He was a really good general in real life, so why make him like that? he could be so much more
    Also, i never really liked Xing Cai, or Xu Zhu. i also didn't like xu huang with an axe, he is better in DW6
    LOL I agree, they have really made Zhang He very camp - when in the reality is he was a very good general, with a wife and a family! Still, Zhang He is still an awesome character.
    Redheads Are Hotheads

Thread Information