Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your least favorite DW characters?

Quote Originally Posted by lordofjiaozhi View Post
    i really love Zhang He (Yue) in Romance of the three kingdoms, and dynasty tactics, BUT WHY DID THEY HAVE TO MAKE HIM SO...... well, i'll say it. GAY. on DW?
    Not necessarily gay, but flamboyant or camp, there are no implications of him having attractions towards males, apart from me.

I forgot to mention that I don't particularly like characters that seem boring, lack personality and humour, like Pang De, Zhudge Liang and Cao Ren to name a few who definitely lack the two as KOEI designed characters, Zhao Yun and Guan Yu used to, but not so much any more, too serious.
    Last edited by Alonzo Orion; 08-02-09 at 09:00 PM.

I hate Zhang Jiao. He is a ranged fighter (I assume) for most of his better moves being ranged however he is not able to deliver most of them because he cant take hits. That is rather a big problem in a Warriors game.

I don't like to use characters who use rods. Not only do the attacks do minimal damage, but the range and combos are pretty bad also. The three least favourite characters that come to mind are Zhang Jiao, Pang Tong and Dong Zhuo. Dong Zhuo's appearance in DW6 just totally freaked me out.

The character(s) I least used were the Xiao Qiao girls, with the fans, just didn't liek their weapons, range, voices or storylines. The only time I used them were if I had done everything else, all the other characters mentioned in this topic I could stomach using but not these girls.

[QUOTE=Song Xian;6072]Not necessarily gay, but flamboyant or camp, there are no implications of him having attractions towards males, apart from me.
    QUOTE]

there are signs.. if you have played WO2 in his dream mode he says "hey sailors!" in a flirty tone (its hilarious) but i really like zhang he he is funny has a fun mouvst and makes me laugh constantly.

but he sucked big time in dw6 >:O

and the character i dislike is guan yu. koei portrays him as nice and gental but he was really condecending and a real ahole
    Last edited by 64crayons; 16-02-09 at 02:31 AM.

Well I think it's pretty easy to guess who I don't like if you've been reading what I wrote on the character threads. I don't like Dian Wei. He's just frustratingly slow and his attacks have a poor reach. His whole moveset is completely useless. Plus he's the big, tough guy-type so that's not very appealing to me either.

Also I don't like Sun Shang Xiang 'cause her voice is so annoying. And even though her attacks have a good reach, they're focused on a narrow area and she completely sucks at clearing a crowd. It can get really annoying facing a huge crowd of enemies up close and personal. Most characters would score tons of KO's with a couple of swings in a situation like that, but not Sun Shang Xiang. She's better at taking down approaching enemy troops from afar and that doesn't mix well with my style of play.
    "VIE MUT VERMOON - KANTAMALLA"

Hmm...I thought I already posted in here

Well, while im here...the characters that I like the least would be characters like Dong Zhou, Xu Zhu and Yuan Shao...mainly characters that dont really have a decent personality...or a personality that just annoys the crap out of me...like those three

@Outi: I actually quite like SSX, just turn the volume down...and once you get to full renbu, her attacks are just awsome...I managed to get over 2000k.o's in the challenge thing...rampage?

Quote Originally Posted by God-Like Phoenix View Post
    I managed to get over 2000k.o's in the challenge thing...rampage?

Quote Originally Posted by God-Like Phoenix View Post
    @Outi: I actually quite like SSX, just turn the volume down...and once you get to full renbu, her attacks are just awsome...I managed to get over 2000k.o's in the challenge thing...rampage?
    Well yeah I bet she rocks at Rampage and Sudden Death 'cause she exels at taking the enemy down BEFORE they reach her (but she's screwed if they do). And I scored 2000 KO's with Zhao Yun back when I hadn't even tried any other characters, so that doesn't exactly make her look all that special to me.

I'm just saying... her moveset doesn't work with my style of play.
    "VIE MUT VERMOON - KANTAMALLA"

My would be lu bu,Ma choa,Zhen ji,and Sima Yi Because I Always Play Them

Thread Information