Thread: Samurai Warriors 3 announced for North America and Europe

Default Samurai Warriors 3 announced for North America and Europe

Samurai Warriors 3 has been officially announced by Nintendo for a release in North America, Fall 2010.

Samurai Warriors 3 has been officially announced by Nintendo for a European release, May 28 2010:
    http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/...wii_16444.html

''REDMOND, Wash.– Nintendo today announced a unique partnership with Tecmo-Koei to publish Samurai Warriors™ 3, the newest title in the Samurai Warriors franchise, exclusively for the Wii™ console.

Launching in North America in fall 2010, Samurai Warriors 3 is an evolution of the Warriors series, featuring an innovative new game mode and a completely fresh storyline.

In addition to a host of new characters and combat and game-play elements, the game also will test players with new tactical and strategic challenges on the battlefield.

Samurai Warriors 3 offers two-player online and offline co-op with enhanced sharing features. The game also uses a special new game mode that offers players unique control of characters never seen before. This game mode is based on the Famicom game Nazo no Murasamejo (The Mysterious Murasame Castle™) inspired by Nintendo video game designer Shigeru Miyamoto.''
    Last edited by LittleDragonZ; 16-03-10 at 07:15 PM.

Nice, only 2 months away. Its kinda weird that America gets it so much later though. Europe is usually bottom of the list in terms of games from Asia.

That is fast. There is always someone below and above you. Like Australia getting games later than Europe especially in Nintendo's case. Not that it always happens.

KOEI EUROPE I LOVE YOU

The only thing irritating me is that a half month has passed since that announcement and so far the game is not showing up in any online-stores or getting an announcement anywhere ven thought it's now just 2 months away...
    (I checked amazon and gamestop so far)

Either was I'm going to get it. Rent it out first and borrow the Wii from my parents for a half year or so, then see if there is serious consideratin of a PS3 port :3

Nintendo is the company who've officially announced the release, so it seems they're behind this and responsible for the lack of media information.

Even with Super Mario Galaxy 2, Nintendo have only just started feeding the fans with images. And that's one of it's biggest franchises which even has a very close release to SW3.

If this were Koei, I would assume we would've heard about it a couple of months or so ago.

Sounds like it.

But I've finally found it listened at amazon. The price... surprised me a bit. Going by what I've paid for other SW games this seems a bit much.
    Even if it's on a different console.

Oh well. A few friends already agreed to pay something to it, since they want the game too, but don't have the platform :3

I regret not being able to buy the black wii-sw3 edition thought. I actually would have let my parents have the wii we bought for the family if I could have gotten my hands on an eu edition of said limited one.

Can't have everything. I'm glad we are getting the game.
    Thought I do have to complain that offering a game & artbooks package really wouldn't have hurt >

Thought I already have it anyway ...

Thread Information