Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Zhao Yun

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonZ View Post
    I've read people comment on his quote from the game DW6 when he's in trouble - ''I am in need of assistance'' or something to that extent, that people can't help but go to his aid to keep his mouth shut lol.
    That's so true...
    Another thing you can do is mute the TV until he gets killed XD
    "VIE MUT VERMOON - KANTAMALLA"

But your in bad luck, doubt Koei wish to kill this guy off or give him less fame. He's there icon. They've shown little signs of change and only really give the others a bit of attention in the expansions. The main games are slapped with Zhao Yun all over the opening and in the manuals. He's the best! Look!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08XsA...e=channel_page

That intro is probably one of the best, if not the best intro on DW.

I can't understand the fans, really, they say Lu Bu is overrated because he was a ownage machine (and still is :P) because of his high stats and killer moveset, now Zhao Yun is overrated because of being KOEI poster boy and appearing everywhere on DW Games.

Well every game/company has its own poster boys, and if Zhang He or any other character were the one getting all the attention instead of Zhao Yun i'm pretty sure everyone would be saying the same about that character.

Zhao Yun is an ok character, he is not one of my favorite characters but he is quite nice to use as i like spear wielding characters and is moveset is very efficient and balanced, that in DW5 and WO. I never played DW6 so I can't really say about how good he is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Outi View Post
    Another thing you can do is mute the TV until he gets killed XD
    That is what I do most of the time just so I can tune out his annoying voice along with Dong Zhuo's DW6 enemy officer defeated quote "Gahahaha!!".

This video made me laugh!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83z8NGCNN4E

Zhao Yun's Diary XD What a classic!

Personally I think this voice acting is the much better than Zhao Yun XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyATWM_0hGM but he said himself handsome and he said "beloved" Sun Ce O_O

When you beat Zhao Yun in battle he says, "Neither my heart nor my spear have broken! We shall meet again!" ... to which I always feel like replying, "If we do, I won't recognize you. See, I was trying to break your face, not your heart" x__x
    "VIE MUT VERMOON - KANTAMALLA"

Zhao Yun is the man!! He has been a long time favorite for many, and he just keeps the title for DW6. And his new appereance it's totally cool. Well, he has always had very good visual design, but now it reached an amzaing level with that shining silver armor. It gaves him a more personal and distinctive style.

His gameplay has always been very good too, and fortunately, that remains this time around. He doesn't have any particular problems for combat and it's an easy character to use.

Certainly I agree in that his quote for help request in DW6 it's a little bothersome, but hey!, he's much of a hero to dislike him just for this little detail.

i think that he is awesome and brave but i agree with cao cao that he gets too much attention.if you look at other characters they have as much (if not more) credability than him. but, he is awesomeso i'll stop there

The overrated one, his voice acting often annoys me, crapping on about the spear of justice and needing assistance everytime he in in trouble - some hero. :P

But, he is one of the better, more balanced characters to use no doubt, and he gets some pretty damn good intro's to the games thanks to KOEI.

His popularity doesn't surprise me as he is promoted as a good first choice, he was my first favourite on DW3 after all, but then I saw the light and noticed he is just pumped up that way, still a good character to use though no doubt.

He's always been a very effective character, I wish I had used him in 3 instead of until 5, but still not properly until 6. Overall though, a great warrior and easy to use too.

Thread Information