Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your favourite Dynasty Warriors character?

Default Your favourite Dynasty Warriors character?

Mine is Cao Ren. Gotta love the little heavily-armored guy

He's been my favourite since they added him. His C3 (or is it C2?) move is pretty useful for shooting people, plus I liked his cool weapon. They may have cloned him for DW6, but doesn't mean I stopped playing as him, because he is so cool

^What I like about Cao Ren the most is his voice acting and voice. His dialogue seems to be pretty cool as well.

Zhao Yun ever since DW2. Always liked his attitude and appearance, not so much in DW4 though. Wasn't really in favor of that barbarian look, and I think Koei decided to ditch it since his DW5 costume went back to its roots. So my favorites are his DW3 and DW6 outfits.
    Last edited by LittleDragonZ; 24-01-09 at 10:39 PM.

Zhang Liao all his move sets, attitude and voice actors have been great from all the games and his outfits have all been pretty good as well.
    Last edited by foamy666; 24-01-09 at 10:56 PM.
    "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."

Quote Originally Posted by Zenelix View Post
    Mine is Cao Ren. Gotta love the little heavily-armored guy

He's been my favourite since they added him. His C3 (or is it C2?) move is pretty useful for shooting people, plus I liked his cool weapon. They may have cloned him for DW6, but doesn't mean I stopped playing as him, because he is so cool
    For some reason Cao Ren is one of those characters I always ignore. I should play as him on DW6.

Excluding Lu Bu. (since the other thread covers it)

It would be a toss-up between Guan Yu and Ma Chao, they are both excellent spear wielders, As for costumes I would go with DW5 and DW6, they both look alright.
    Tought I don't like their Awakening forms that much. =/

Huh, since this doesn't cover a specific game I'll just use one that I always liked. I would have to say Dynasty Warriors 4: Zhuge Liang/Sima Yi. I always found those two interesting to use in that game, and down right fun to play. They both started out decent as well, if I would chose someone else It would be Sima Yi from Dynasty Warriors 2. I miss that sword.

Zhen Ji, although I was kinda sad they dropped her flute for DW6, and she didn't have a story mode... :/

I've always loved Sun Ce, his style, flair, his ambition to win it all, and he just look awesome hahaha

Cao Cao.
    I have stated the reasons already in the best ruler topic.

through out the DW series, SSX is my favourite. However she aint no more in DW6.

Thread Information