Thread: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 PS3 Italian, can't play online on PSN, why?

Default Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 PS3 Italian, can't play online on PSN, why?

I own the Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 for Playstation3, English dubbed with Italian subtitles version and although my PS3 with firmware 3.30 is on the DMZ of the router (all ports open, no firewall active) and other games do work for online multiplayer on PSN flawlessly (DragonBall Z Burst Limit, Medal Of Honor do work for example)... I can't play online with Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 at all. Why?
    Everytime I try to play online the game just tells that it couldn't connect and an error occoured or it couldn't find the room to join and to try again later but it never works, never.
    Could you there at KOEI please release an update patch to fix this issue?
    There is no reason why I can't play online other than bugs preventing it from working properly.
    I consider the product defective as it is now unless Koei releases a proper update patch to fix this.

that would be because you haven't got anyone to play with

i found a few games when i tried online about 6 months back
    now your best bet is adding ppl on PSN

unfortunately i'm not on very often so there probably no point in adding me otherwise i'd help you out
    http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
    Discuss Anime, Video Games, Movies or whatever is on your mind.
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/onepiece/images/5/5f/LuffyStanceGear2nd.gif

My youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3

Quote Originally Posted by Superbuu3 View Post
    that would be because you haven't got anyone to play with

i found a few games when i tried online about 6 months back
    now your best bet is adding ppl on PSN

unfortunately i'm not on very often so there probably no point in adding me otherwise i'd help you out
    Actually the game online playing system is supposed to search for and find gamers worldwide playing just like it happens with other games that do work.
    The online playing system by Koei is far from well written quite the opposite instead, it gives you no clue, no info nor statistics about how many people are playing online, if any is in your country/region nor if there are any rooms active. It just gives me an error unable to connect/find any playing room and that's it.
    I understand that it's a console game and not a PC game but it's 2010 and if other developers are giving customers the ability to see what is going on online when playing their game I see no reason why the multiplayer user interface by Koei on their games must be so not user friendly up to the point that you don't have a clue about what is really going on.
    It's just a nonsense that customers must find on PSN or Koei forum someone willing to play the game.. it's not how any multiplayer gaming system should work, it's a very bad design the issue here. A little fix with a few line of codes could reveal a lot of useful connection info and statistics to users if Koei developers wanted to deliver to customers what other brands are offering on their games for online multiplayer features.

Quote Originally Posted by chojin999 View Post
    Actually the game online playing system is supposed to search for and find gamers worldwide playing just like it happens with other games that do work.
    The online playing system by Koei is far from well written quite the opposite instead, it gives you no clue, no info nor statistics about how many people are playing online, if any is in your country/region nor if there are any rooms active. It just gives me an error unable to connect/find any playing room and that's it.
    I understand that it's a console game and not a PC game but it's 2010 and if other developers are giving customers the ability to see what is going on online when playing their game I see no reason why the multiplayer user interface by Koei on their games must be so not user friendly up to the point that you don't have a clue about what is really going on.
    It's just a nonsense that customers must find on PSN or Koei forum someone willing to play the game.. it's not how any multiplayer gaming system should work, it's a very bad design the issue here. A little fix with a few line of codes could reveal a lot of useful connection info and statistics to users if Koei developers wanted to deliver to customers what other brands are offering on their games for online multiplayer features.
    The game is fairly old now
    I was capable of finding games before december, normally by this point in a games life cycle you would have met other players
    This game was largely a local multiplayer experience
    the online mode was only versus and was little more then an extra considering the games playtime is around the 200+ hour mark and can be played fully co-op locally
    http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
    Discuss Anime, Video Games, Movies or whatever is on your mind.
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/onepiece/images/5/5f/LuffyStanceGear2nd.gif

My youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3

Thread Information