Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Samurai Warriors 3D

Default Samurai Warriors 3D

Well, it has been announced that Samurai Warriors 3 will be ported.
    However it is not being ported to PS3 or XBox360 like many people are hoping for. Instead, it will be ported into Nintendo's new Handheld, the Nintendo 3DS.

It looks quite good actually. o.o
    It is unknown whether this game will feature more content like adding Stories for the FMO characters, bring back the cut characters or offer more costumizable Items for the CAWs.
    Also, still no word for a PS 3 or XBox360 port for SW 3.
    Kinda a reason for me to get a 3DS. xD

This is a SW3 port and not SW3DS? For example there is no spirit gauge on the battle screen.

I really want a 3DS, they look awesome. If it is a SW3 port then I'll definitely get it, even if it's a more slimmed down version I'll probably still get it. Also Tecmo-Koei have announced DOA, Ninja Gaiden and Dynasty Warriors for the 3DS. I can't wait to see them either.

Quote Originally Posted by Onislash View Post
    This is a SW3 port and not SW3DS? For example there is no spirit gauge on the battle screen.
    I think SW 3 port in 3D, as we can see Nagamasa, Kotaro, Nobunaga and Yukimura with their SW3 Outfits. These are early sneak-peak pictures, I guess. So, it might be possible that it will look different in the future. But Eventhough there is no Spirit gauge we can see Yukimura performing his Ultimate Musou Attack. =O

Quote Originally Posted by StratocasterEv View Post
    I really want a 3DS, they look awesome. If it is a SW3 port then I'll definitely get it, even if it's a more slimmed down version I'll probably still get it. Also Tecmo-Koei have announced DOA, Ninja Gaiden and Dynasty Warriors for the 3DS. I can't wait to see them either.

Looks like I'm going to be getting one of these now,lol!
    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

i'm getting one
    http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
    Discuss Anime, Video Games, Movies or whatever is on your mind.
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/onepiece/images/5/5f/LuffyStanceGear2nd.gif

My youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3

Yeah I'll be grabbing one! Most people who watched the whole E3 coverage have said Nintendo performed the best, the best they've done in years. They really stole the show, I was amazed how awesome the stuff was they announced. Like Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. I'm a big Zelda fan and what I've seen of Skyward Sword is top class. Plus with the 3DS and an updated Ocarina of Time, this will be a must have console for Nintendo fans.

Of course, SW and the other titles will attract our Warriors fans from the get-go since it was all confirmed in the list. And if it all equals the likes of Crisis Core in appearance, that's great.
    Last edited by LittleDragonZ; 18-06-10 at 07:31 PM.

I played this a little at e3. The e3 demo just showed the opening movie of DW3 in 3D then had an arena challenge with Yukimura which was just to kill 50 enemies with one minute (I think).

I guess they had to make it a short demo to make sure the crowds were moving through as their were always massive lines for the 3DS.

I would say that the graphics quality reminded me of the PSP DW games although it better resolution and in 3D obviously ^^.

Does anybody know if Koei/Nintendo will bring more units to EU of this game i´ve tried everywere but no one got it

Hi there, we are hoping to have some more units in a month or so. What country are you in?

Thread Information