Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Wishlist

how about DWG1 it were enjoyable ^v^

Thank Shadow Gundam (Gundam Spiegel) will be added on the wishlist

No Endless Waltz in the end, uh?
    However, 00 & Unicorn are very fine too! Next game we'll have 0080 & 08th MS Team together with 00 Movie!

I hope that these gundams from the series' are in the game;

Gundam Wing - Tallgeese ( also II & III )

Gundam Seed & Destiny - Akatsuki, Impulse, Legend

Gundam 00 - Exia, Dynames, Virtue, Kyrios, 00 Gundam & Raiser

If these are in the next game i will definitely buy it but even if they aren't i will probably still buy it.

Post !Confirmed! they are releasing Dystany Warriors Gundam 3

Hello
    I got big new while I am watching the Tokyo Expo show day 2 (while using XBOX 360 for Inside XBOX or youtube) showing the Kinect games it show a person is playing Dystany Warriors Gundam 3 (gundam musou 3)

How I notice it show a few second of Master Asia saying from word (quick second game-play video)

only we have to do is wait around next summer "maybe"

P.S: this is no joke!!!

Post The following Gundam will be Dystany Warriors Gundam 3

Hello again

I have look at the Japanese website Gundam
    Musou

3 a.k.a Dystany Warriors Gundam 3 and the following Gundam will be added:

• Unicorn Gundam Unicorn/Destroy Mode
    • 00 Raiser Gundam
    • Reborn Gundam/Reborn Cannon
    • RX-78 Gundam GP01FB
    and it look the design it took from Gundam Evolve (Japanese DVD Only - Region 2 com packable here) also returning Gundam from DWG1 & DWG2

New Series added on this:

• Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 2
    • Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
    • Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
    • After War Gundam X
    There is no results for New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz, Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket, Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team and Mobile Suit Gundam Seed (unless it will be content download) but I be in touch with the further update

Note: this will be
    released

Around 2011 starting of Summer season (around May or later)

Extra Info: during the trailer it there is addition features: Next Dash (Cancel the current move and switch into a boost using for evading emery attack)
    Last edited by JJW199; 12-10-10 at 11:15 AM. Reason: adding & spelling

Post Update for DW Gundam 3

Hello

There is the Playable Plots and Mobile Suit has been added:
    • Duo Maxwell (New Mobile Report Gundam Wing) Plot of Deathscythe Hell
    • Setsuna F. Seiei (Mobile Suit Gundam 00: 2ND Season) the Plot of Exia Gundam R2 & 00 Raiser Gundam
    • Ribbons Almark (Mobile Suit Gundam 00: 2ND Season) the Plot of 0 Gundam & Reborn Gundam/Reborn Cannon
    • Kou Uraki (Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory) the E.F.S.F Plot of RX-78GP01FB Gundam GP Unit 1 Full Vernian Zephyranthes
    • Anavel Gato (Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory) the Z.E.O.N Ace Plot of RX-78GP02 Gundam Physalis
    • Garrod Ran (After War Gundam X) the Plot of Gundam X/Gundam X Twin Divide and Gundam DX "Double X"
    • Banagher Links the Plot of RX-0 Unicorn Gundam (Unicorn/Destroy Mode)
    • MSN-06S Sinanju a resembles the late MSN-04 Sazabi. Plot: Full Frontal
    • Trowa Barton (No-Name) Plot of Heavyarms Kai (TV Series)
    Add Mobile Suit from Gundam Seed/Gundam Seed Destiny: Z.A.R.F Ginn

and don't foget Musha Gundam & Musha Gundam MK II is making a return "again"

There is no results for Wing Gundam Zero Custom, Deathscythe Hell Custom, Heavyarm Custom, Sandrock Custom, Tallgeese I (TV Series) or III, Nataku Gundam (New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz), Noel Gundam, Shining Gundam, Rising Gundam and Shadow Gundam (Spiegel Gundam) (G Gundam) unless it will be a download contents with addition missions (plus Grand Master Gundam)

it will be released in Japan @ 16/12/2010
    but it will released in the UK around May or June in 2011 (2 Years after DW Gundam 2 and 4 Years after DW Gundam 1)

for more inforation visit: http://gundam-musou.jp/ (please note the words is in Japanese) or newer information can be found through google.com (Search Engine)

Trailers is also available: recommended look at youtbe.com

I keep it post and updated for new features
    "Chao"

P.S: if you wanted this game badly pre-order @ Yesasia.com for US$80.99 [~£50.47] if you like but if you wanted the English version wait until May/June 2011 (only for: PS3 - Region Free All and Xbox 360: Region Lock) also it have free shipping but This product is not eligible for tax-free (VAT-Free) service to the U.K. and Germany. (50/50 changes that avoid addition Tax paid)

Extra Information about G Gundam:
    MS Name are Different: God Gundam (Burning Gundam), Devil Gundam (Dark Gundam) & Gundam Spiegel (Shadow Gundam)
    MS Name remain the same: Master Gundam, Shining Gundam, Rising Gundam & Noel Gundam

One more thing the design of the Mobile Suit is taking from Gundam Evolve Plus, Omega & Alpha (can be view from google.com or youtube.com) Special Video & trailer is now open (http://gundam-musou.jp/ or youtube)
    Last edited by JJW199; 20-11-10 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Adding Bullet point from MS Word, Incorrect Word/Spelling Mistake, Update (addition information)

The Sinanju pilot is Full Frontal.

I m pretty angry to see they kept the same artworks in DWG 2

I am sorry to hear that -.- but inspect it should use a different artwork unless the European version may change it "what if" (maybe)
    Last edited by JJW199; 09-11-10 at 09:34 AM. Reason: adding missing words

Pilot creation, I hate the pre-sets a lot. Amuro and Kamille annoy me greatly, while playing DWG1 this morning I wanted so much to bash Kamille around since his voice is so high pitched, really, really high pitched.
    Especially in one scene after defeating Jarid and Kamille screams, sounding very much like a baby. How could a kid be given charge of something as powerful as a Gundam suit? Scary thought for real life.

And Amuro's face is horrible, whoever did his voice sounds very flat. And Sirroco's laugh gets on my nerves. I would prefer to have the choice to create a pilot - choice of gender, appearance options, voice and so on - than the badly voiced pre-sets being the only choice.

Gundam suit creation - It was tried in DWG2, but it wasn't very good. A better effort in that area would be nice to see.

More series looked into - Instead of just the series that were shown in Offical Mode, it would be nice to see the Offical mode get additional stories from all Gundam series instead of characters from other series not connected to the main shown stories being added loosely and feeling like they have little to no connection when you play as them.

Wider selection of Gundams - Deathscythe is an must, that Gundam was clearly designed for melee, yet isn't in either of the two games. Other Gundams would be nice to see as well, a wider selection please?

Better voice acting - Even if the voice actors from the series are used, please ask them to actually put emotion and feeling into the voices instead of sounding like they can't be bothered.
    It ruins the feel of the game during story scenes when someone who's all angry either sounds like he's wet himself and needs changing or sounds flat and disinterested. So please, better voice acting.

Better music - Please, please, please, let's have some better music in a third DWG. The music from the main title screen alone in DWG1 makes me want to snap the disc in half! It's terrible!
    So please, some better music that doesn't sound like someone couldn't be bothered.
    "He who runs away will live to fight another day" "Aye, and he who runs away runs into my waiting sword. So much for that theory"

Thread Information