Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 Wishlist

Quote Originally Posted by JJW199 View Post
    Thanks but I already got on Blu-Ray & DVD (Import from Japan with English Subtitle - DVD, Japan with English Voice & Multi-languages audio - Blu-Ray) now selling on yesasia.com
    Note: Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Vol 1 - 3 are Region Free from Japan, but vol 4 - 6 are TBA (Vol 4 is coming at sell in Japan later this year)
    ...? Alright i suppose i'll pick up the 2nd and 3rd volumes as well then but is there any other interesting gundam series aside from 00, WZ, and unicorn?
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Dragon View Post
    ...? Alright i suppose i'll pick up the 2nd and 3rd volumes as well then but is there any other interesting gundam series aside from 00, WZ, and unicorn?
    Definitly Gundam Seed and Gundam 0083 if you hasn't see it yet.

I watch all the gundam series and got all on DVD (expect sd gundam classic series "not SD Gundam Force Series 1 & 2 that I also got")

ah cool thanks guys i suppose I'll pick em up when i get the chance
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

Lightbulb DW Gundam 3 Import (Play-Asia) & Pre-order send out early (GAME Customers only)

Hi there manage to released DW Gundam 3 Import from Asia & US and also it region free for xbox 360 (please note: it the software not the hardware and most xbox 360 games are region free but not all of them)

for more information follow this link: (link from Play-asia)

(Asia Region Free Version)
    http://www.play-asia.com/Dynasty_War...n-70-47ub.html

(US Region Free Version)
    http://www.play-asia.com/Dynasty_War...n-70-477b.html

Note: it contains English & Japanese Voices also have English, French, German, Italian, Spanish Subtitle

Asia Version Region Free Price: US$ 49.90 (~31.58 GBP)
    US Version Region Free Price: US$ 59.90 (~37.86 GBP)
    (delivery cost is also included to pay)

Note:is anyone who wanted the European version will also get split-order (more then 1 item) and free delivery

also the European copy from GAME (that I pre-order & used the Reward Card to get for free is now seen sent out (it will arrive on Thursday - before the released date) (but any how pre-order from Amazon.co.uk it will send out on/after the released date (most of the time on the weekend)

I glitch found for the Gundam Musou 3 Trophy for PS3: While I look at the Trophy Information, it show Dynstay Warriors Gundam 3 Trophy Information instead of Gundam Musou 3 Trophy Information with all trophy information from Japanese into English (that may cause Trophy Spoilers) but I fix it while quick play of Gundam Musou 3 and Sync Trophy to get it correctly and updated
    Last edited by JJW199; 29-06-11 at 04:02 PM. Reason: correct word/spelling

Angry Issues Alerts for DW Gundam 3

I found an issues the original music from Gundam Musou 3 has been replace with Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 Music (including video expect Knight Gundam)

if your have any comments go ahead!!!

Yeah I have a comment: this is lame, DWG 2 BGM are really lame.

Exclamation !Big Shock! Trophy Information Updated for DW Gundam (Languages Changes)

This will shock the Trophy Information that I obtain for Gundam Musou 3 had been updated to Dynstay Warriors Gundam 3 (UK Version) all of them in Japanese languages change into English languages however it still got the early date after the released date from Japan

Note: Playstation Network of Europe had updated the Trophy Information languages to English

72% (that I obtain from Gundam Musou 3)
    Ultimate Dynasty Warrior Gundam
    Unlock all DYNASTY WARRIORS: GUNDAM 3 Trophies

Master Ace
    Attained:6 months ago
    Shoot down 10,000 enemies

Legendary Master Ace
    Attained:5 months ago
    Shoot down 100,000 enemies

Cross of Zeon
    Exceed 100 plays

Order of the Nebula
    Exceed 200 plays

Bounty Hunter
    Obtain more than 10,000 G

Last Shooting
    Clear all "Mobile Suit Gundam" history missions

Riders in the Skies
    Attained:3 months ago
    Clear all "Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam" history missions

Warriors, Again...
    Clear all "Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ" history missions

Space Rainbow
    Clear all "Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack" history missions

Over the Rainbow
    Clear all "Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn" history missions

Space Pirate
    Clear all "Mobile Suit Gundam F91" history missions

Ascent of Angels
    Clear all "Mobile Suit Victory Gundam" history missions

Stardust Memory
    Clear all "Mobile Suit Gundam 0083" history missions

A Hopeful Future; Ready, Go!
    Attained:2 months ago
    Clear all "Mobile Fighter G Gundam" history missions

The Final Victor
    Clear all "Mobile Suit Gundam Wing" history missions

The Moon Will Always Be There
    Clear all "After War Gundam X" history missions

Golden Autumn
    Clear all "Mobile Suit Turn A Gundam" history missions

The Chosen Future
    Clear all "Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny" history missions

Celestial Being
    Clear all "Mobile Suit Gundam 00" history missions

Tales of the Dark History
    Clear all history missions

Leader of Humanity
    Completely finish either of the story missions "Those Who Understand" or "Those Who Fight."

Reformer of Humanity
    Clear all story missions

True Dynasty Warrior Gundam
    Clear all missions

Demon of the Lab
    Reach tech level 10 in the Mobile Suit lab

Instructor from Hell
    Raise any one character's pilot level to 50

Licensed to Ride
    Attained:5 weeks ago
    Obtain all licenses

Pilot Gatherer
    Unlock all playable characters

Mobile Suit Gatherer
    Unlock all playable Mobile Suits

Purebred Innovator
    Friendship level of all characters reaches level 5

Character Collector
    Complete the character gallery

Mobile Suit Collector
    Complete the Mobile Suit gallery

Sound Collector
    Complete the sound gallery

Movie Collector
    Complete the movie gallery

Online Play 20
    Play online 20 times

Online Play 100
    Play online 100 times

Avenger
    Shoot down 100 enemies online

Fierce Avenger
    Shoot down 1,000 enemies online

I took longer to find multiplayer games in dw gundam 3.Otherwise the game I'm enjoying

Default Features to put in/improve for DW: Gundam 4

Good topic and I really hope Koei/Omega Force takes a look at this forum. Anyways, you can tell from the progress made from DW: Gundam 1-3, that Koei is taking steps to really make this more of a Gundam experience with each new game in the series.

DW: Gundam 3's cell shading and strategy elements with taking over facilities to gain an advantage in battle are steps in the right direction. So in order to keep up the tradition of making better sequels, here are some very simple new features Koei should add to its existing game engine that I'm sure Gundam fans would appreciate in a DW: Gundam 4!

1) Make the charge 1 projectile attacks more relevant! Let's face it the charge 1 projectile attack is pretty useless. It's too slow and too weak! The "Headshot" skill helps this a little bit but it's not enough since charge 1 is too slow. I've heard/read many fans complain about the ineffectiveness of the charge 1 attack and how they wish they had the ability to use ranged attacks outside of melee combos. I'm not saying this game needs to actually be a shooter because it doesn't. Just make the charge 1 more useful with these suggestions to add more variety to your attack options:

---- Charge 1 attacks should be faster and more powerful. For example, regardless of a MS/pilot's shot power, it should never take 5+ charge 1 shots to kill a grunt. It should be more like 2-3. Also, it sucks to see you outrun your own rifle blast when you dash. It's even more apparent when you transform then try to fire a blast. Charge 1 as it stands now is almost pointless.

---- You should be able to "charge" a charge 1 projectile attack (like in Ken's Rage, Megaman X games, Metroid games, etc.). Hold down the Y button (Xbox 360) and release for an "enhanced" charge 1 attack (FYI: Susanowo already does this but we could really use it for ranged charge 1 attacks). If Koei wants to keep players from spamming the charge attack, they can make it deplete the SP gauge by a small amount (note: only a small amount) or something like that. If your SP gauge is empty you should still be able to perform an enhanced charge attack (depleting the SP gauge is enough of a penalty).

----"Enhanced" charge 1 attacks should vary depending on whether your MS is dashing or stationary. Typically a stationary "enhanced" charge 1 attack should be a recycled C3/C4/C6 attack (if it's a good ranged attack).

For example, enhanced C1 attacks for Wing Zero/Unicorn Gundam/Burning Gundam/Heavyarms/Gundam Full Vernian "Zephyranthes" should be C6. Enhanced C1 attacks for MSs like Infinite Justice/Gundam Mk.II/Strike Freedom/Nu Gundam should be C4. An enhanced dashing charge 1 attack should be a recycled dashing charge attack in most cases (again, if it's a ranged attack). This should be fine for MSs like Wing Zero, Strike Freedom, Nu Gundam, Sazabi, 00 Raiser, etc.

If an MS has very limited ranged attacks (Deathscythe), then a stationary enhanced charge 1 attack should be something like rapid fire C1 blasts/upgraded C1 blasts or something like that. This attack could also be used for MSs enhanced dash charge attack if their regular dash charge attack isn't a ranged attack. MSs like Destiny and Zeta Gundam who's combos don't take enough advantage of their ranged arsenal should be tweaked to allow for sensible enhanced stationary and dashing charge 1 attacks.

---- Make RT (Xbox 360) an additional button for charge 1 and enhanced charge 1 attacks. If charge 1 attacks become more relevant, it makes sense to give players the option to map charge 1 attacks to RT. As it stands players can map charge 1 attacks to RT if they'd like but you can only map one button to a function at a time. Having the option to put charge 1's on "Y" and "RT" would give more flexibility to perform combos and fire while dashing more effectively.

2) Expand Air combat! Ok, so far we can fly by using a combination of hovering (RB on Xbox 360) with dashing (A on Xbox 360). Unfortunately, just when you're starting to enjoy flying the thruster gauge empties out WAY TOO FAST, causing your MS to fall back to the ground. Anyone who's watched a Gundam series on TV knows that Gundams actually fly and tend to stay in the air for a much longer period of time than they do in a DW: Gundam game. There's plenty of potential here to make this a much better experience with the suggestions below:

----MSs should "stay" in the air by pressing the jump/hover button twice, instead of falling immediately to the ground. Once you're in the air, click RB again to descend to the ground or hold RB to ascend higher. With that said, flying in the air shouldn't lower your thruster gauge at all.

----Thrust gauge should decrease maybe 10-20x slower than it does now. That way you can actually enjoy flying from area to area and battling in the air. The only thing that should deplete thrust gauges significantly are Emergency Dashes. Regular dashes and using RB to jump/ascend should minimally deplete the thrust gauge.

----In order to fight in the air effectively, a "real" lock-on feature should be added for engaging Aces, Mobile Armors, and grunts (not just the camera lock). A lock-on feature similar to Z-targeting from the 3D Zelda games (activated by pushing in the RS/right analog stick button on Xbox 360) to target and always stay facing an enemy would be very useful and seems to be a frequently requested feature by reviewers who tend to give DW: Gundam games high scores.

----Once a target is locked on, you should cycle through other targets by pressing left, right, up, or down on the RS. Pushing in on RS should lock onto the strongest enemy that's currently targeting you (Pushing in on RS again would deactivate targeting). Then you should have the option to select other targets to lock on by pressing Up/Down on RS to cycle through Aces/Mobile Armors and Right/Left to cycle through grunts.

3) Improve enemy AI to reflect the new features mentioned above. Enemy Aces already enjoy using melee combos and SP attacks but very rarely do we see them use other abilities already available to the player.

----Enemy Aces should be hovering, flying, locking on, dashing, shooting, using any means in their arsenal to kill you.

----Grunts should not only attack from the ground but the air as well.

----Overall, the next game should be a mix of ground and air combat together, not exclusively ground combat.

4) Improve level design to reflect the new features mentioned. If MSs can stay in the air much longer, that ability can be put to more use by including maps that contain multi-level vertical towers, buildings, to explore and battle on.

----Bring back space maps! Gundams fight in space, 'nuff said. In addition to capturing facilities on ground maps, you can litter space maps with satellites, small space stations, etc. I remember in DW: Gundam 1 there were similar areas in the space maps. Being different from the ground maps will again, add much needed (and requested) map variety.

5) Change some sound effects to be closer to the TV series.
    One of the many things I loved about Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage was the sound effects of regular punches. They sound heavy and give you the impression that your punches are really hurting the enemy.

----Slicing on the enemy with your saber should sound more like sabers slicing through metal. Currently in DW: Gundam games, when you hit someone with a beam saber it doesn't sound too much like you're hitting a MS with a beam saber. Whatever that sound is isn't a good sound effect. It should sound like a beam cutting through metal. I'm not saying mechanical limbs from a grunt unit need to be falling off before death (which is not a bad idea, like Ninja Gaiden 2), but it should at least sound right to the ears while you're attacking.

----Charge 1 shots should have an appropriate sound effect when it hits an enemy. Yeah, we're back to the charge 1 attacks again! Currently in DW: Gundam games, when you shoot an enemy with a Charge 1 blast, there isn't a sound effect AT ALL when the blast hits an enemy. With charge 1 shots already being too slow and weak, the fact that it doesn't even have a sound effect when it hits an enemy makes it feel like you're almost squirting water at the enemy. This should be fixed in the next game. It should feel like you're shooting and doing damage to the enemy! I mean even in Ken's Rage, Mamiya's arrows feel like they do more damage than a C1 attack in DW: Gundam games! That's ridiculous!

I think those features alone will greatly improve the gameplay and provide and enhanced "Gundam" experience. I'll add more suggestions if I come up with anything else.
    Last edited by Turbo857; 02-09-11 at 05:44 PM.

Thread Information