Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Book/Unit Discussion

:worships: Camels !!

(yunno they aare strong against cavalry right ? how useful is that when fighting for England ^^)

Also the Elephants what I like to do is walk into a walled (preferably small) base and then spawn all my elephent troops and watch them rampage around, I have havd 20+ Elephants in some bases.

LOL, thats just rediculous ^.^

Right now Im getting really frusterated with trying to level up the axes, since so far...all theyre good against are spears and longspears, with a lot of disadvantages...but im getting there eventually

Im having fun with Knives, Rapiers and Halberds...since they can take out quite a few bases on their own

Default Make Mine An Archers

I'm at the point where I've completed the main Level 5 English battle, and am now slogging my way through upgrading some of my least favourite units.

My undoubted favourite book is the Archers (I'm at 100% and have over 15000 unused SP's) followed quite some way back by the 2 handed swords (just lurve that Sword Wave).

There's nothing like a squad of archers for single-handedly wiping out an advancing battle group.

As a long term devotee of archers though, why are my nemesis (Rapiers) so poor in battle?

I find that a good place to train up the Rapiers, is in one of the larger, castle like forts, for example, Rouen, Bordeaux etc. Thats mainly because the units that are usually in those are Axes, and Halberds, but there can sometimes be a few horse units, so if you keep your archers with you, you can eliminate that problem from the start...personally, I find that the Rifles do a much better job

Thread Information