Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors 7

Default Dynasty Warriors 7

Yeah,it has been announced...only for PS3 so far.

/Images taken from KOEI Warriors.

There's no release date or so so far. This is all we got,lol.

So,what do you guys think?

Yeah it's awesome news! Personally I'm really liking the look of Zhen Ji, Xiahou Dun, Zhao Yun!

We only have these portrait images, but I'm sure something else will come soon enough. Very hopefully footage of DW7.

Awesome! I really hope that it comes out on 360 as well though.

The new character designs look really cool too.

I guess the last 2 are new characters? I dont recognize them, but I know the others.

Zhen Ji & Xiahou Dun look great. Can't wait for more details to start getting released.

<a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

The last two are unknown right now and all we have extra is this teaser video of a few seconds of Zhao Yun. Few seconds of awesome might I add LOL:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4WkctJv_EI

Right now I'm hoping to see Sun Quan, Liu Bei, Zhuge Liang, Zhang Liao, the other 4 favorites of mine. And also wouldn't mind seeing Lu Bu, Gan Ning, Ma Chao.

You have got to be kidding me. The first Koei game I played was DW4Hyper, i bought a xbox360 because I wanted to play more of these great games. When Strikeforce was released I bought a psp as well to play that. How about some ******* consistency, do i have to acquire every console out there to follow these series?! Samurai Warriors 3 Wii-exclusive, this PS3 exclusive. Do you even care about your fans, koei?

wow this is a good new! I hope,in this game,there are:
    -in shu army= yue ying, jiang wei, ma chao(I'd like he take back his spear), xing cai (I think is the little girl),
    -in wei army=zhang he, pang de, cai wenji, cao ren(the weapon like takenaka hanbei (in sw3) will be good,and you how do you think that?)
    -in wu army=da qiao, taishi ci, ling tong, sun ce
    -in other army=meng huo, zuo ci, lu bu, diao chan, chen gong

Here's hoping Sun Jian makes an appearance!
    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Voz View Post
    You have got to be kidding me. The first Koei game I played was DW4Hyper, i bought a xbox360 because I wanted to play more of these great games. When Strikeforce was released I bought a psp as well to play that. How about some ******* consistency, do i have to acquire every console out there to follow these series?! Samurai Warriors 3 Wii-exclusive, this PS3 exclusive. Do you even care about your fans, koei?
    know where you're coming from. i did about the same thing with the 360 (well, there was more to it than that. ultimately the 360 was Massively cheaper and everything i wanted was being released on both 360 and ps3 at the time)

ps3 exclusives wouldn't annoy me nearly as much if the price of the console ever came down to a reasonable level... blasted thing costs 700 NZD still (they came out at over 1200). the 360 cost 400 when i bought it... of course i then had to buy a new one because the OLD ones didn't have HDMI ports and the new games started to be illegible if you didn't have an HD screen... just to screw with me, my old 360 was capable of HD output... just not in any format my TV understood... it was cheaper to replace than the TV. (amusingly, using a sequence of adapters, i Could get HD output with that setup... it was just... monochrome green save for the very reddest things.)

looked into trading in my 360 for a ps3 a while back... only to discover they wouldn't take 360s manufactured before a certain month. wonderful. mine was made on the LAST DAY of the month before (or at least, that's how i remember it) ... so, still got a 360, no PS3, *sigh* if i go six months without buying any new games or needing any big expensive medical treatment or having to replace any hardware i MIGHT have enough money for a ps3.... of course, that means pushing back upgrading my PC by about as long... blasted thing would be considered obsolete already if i ever played shooters or the like basically i have to manage the impossible and save up for a year or two to afford a new computer *sigh*

the downsides of actually doing things and thus having expenses these days, really. no spare money to throw away on such random things.

that said, i seem to remember that there have been a number of Koei games announced for ps3, big deal made about the ps3 version, then a little while before release (time varies) they've quietly had a 'xbox360' label added to them as well without much fanfare..

i might be misremembering that though.

being a samurai warriors fan and not having a Wii, the whole Wii exclusive thing did annoy me greatly though... No one has the money for ALL the consoles (well, not 'no one' but not sufficient numbers of people for them to be a target demographic in their own right) and with all the multi platform releases and prices it's a fair bet that a very large percentage of the English speaking audience is going to have gone for the 360 over the ps3, even if it didn't do so well in japan for some reason. to be fair, the Wii was a fair bet, as a lot of people Do own that one as well as one of the others ...

yay big rant that barely has anything to do with the game.

DW7 should be cool. It'd be nice if they toned down Zhang He again though... in some games he's ... pleasantly odd... you can take it as gay if you want to but it's not necessary... DW6's flaming transvestite Zhang He is just... Annoying. and kinda creepy.

is that top right image Lu Xun? whoever it is, the proportions are... odd. tiny, tiny head

Xiahou Dun looks... younger.
    Zhen Ji does look very good, it's true.

It still amuses me that the English versions are numbered one Ahead of the Japanese versions. (i know why that is, but it's funny.)

I'd like to see Sun Shang Xiang's personality closer to what it was in 5 than in 6. 6 wasn't Bad, but... it didn't fit Sun Shang Xiang. it was like she and Xiao Qiao traded personalities... not completely, but...

Thread Information