Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors 7

Oh, I'm so excited! Can't wait to see what the play feels like. It's awesome to see trailers, but only the own experiences can say if the game is good or not

I hope Zhang Liao is in and got his Vipers as main weapon >_<
    I'm Zhang Liao! Flee now, if you wish to live!

I just hope that when they come out with more Dynasty warriors games that they don't change Zhao Yun but just change his mosou attack

hehehehe (8D3

¿Who knows where I can but used copies of every dynasty orochi and samurai warriors games for the same system and at one place?

Quote Originally Posted by Mhi_Hayoli View Post

I hope Zhang Liao is in and got his Vipers as main weapon >_<
    Possibly not.Because Koei anounced that most characters will return to their DW5 weapons........If you hope for Twin Pikes though ,then Pang De will have this weapon possibly (he is speculated to return)

Here's a new lot of characters for you lot to see. It's mainly focusing on the new force of Jin. Enjoy!

People such as the man below are actually late era Wei persona, but this seems to be on them with Jin.

Deng Ai: During the late stages of Shu and Liu Chan's capture, he was responsible for besting Jiang Wei's strategies on several occassions. His weapon will be a drill spear:
    http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/p...dw7-shizai.jpg

Ma Dai: Ma Chao's cousin who helped Shu and Zhuge Liang's northern expoditions against Wei. He was known to capture Wei Yan after his defection and killed him. His weapon will be a magic/ink paintbrush:
    http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f8...org1275436.jpg

Guo Huai: Guo Huai served under Cao Cao, Cao Pi, then Sima Yi. He defeated Jiang Wei once during his later battles. His weapon will be a cannon. Zhong Hui: Led against Shu's defeat and often boasted of his talent. He ployed against his ally officer Deng Ai alongside Shu's Jiang Wei, but the plain failed and both were executed. His weapons will be 5 flying swords:
    http://s411.photobucket.com/albums/p...t=guozhong.jpg

Sima Yi and Jiang Wei: who have returned to the series. Sima's fan wield back and Jiang Wei retaining his spear:
    http://s411.photobucket.com/albums/p...=simajiang.jpg
    Last edited by LittleDragonZ; 29-11-10 at 04:03 PM.

I'm gonna miss Simi Yi's new weapon, it was one of my favourites because there wasn't anything else like it. Some of the new weapons look really bad ass though, especially the paintbrush and the flying swords.

JIANG WEI RETURNS!! He, Zhong Hui and Ma Dai look IMMENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just hope they bring back Pang De!!!!!!!!!!!! Go to Koei Warriors if you want to see pics ;D

DW6's Ball and Chain might as well have been attached around his leg for all the good they did Dian Wei's reputation.

With a promise that many characters will have their DW5 weapons returned to them will we see Dian Wei back to his axe-wielding best?

Talking

OMG! Ma Dai is going to have an own new design?! Awesome!

I hope they let Zhang Liao use his Vipers or that Pang De got this fighting style of him

But I must say, that Sima Yi's new clothings getting stranger each game he comes in, right? o_o'

I also would love Sima Yi to can choose between the claws or the fan Both are good.

Hm... . Maybe the claws will get in as OC weapons in DW7 Empires? (If it goes that far of course) :O
    I'm Zhang Liao! Flee now, if you wish to live!

Quote Originally Posted by Mhi_Hayoli View Post
    OMG! Ma Dai is going to have an own new design?! Awesome!

I hope they let Zhang Liao use his Vipers or that Pang De got this fighting style of him

But I must say, that Sima Yi's new clothings getting stranger each game he comes in, right? o_o'

I also would love Sima Yi to can choose between the claws or the fan Both are good.

Hm... . Maybe the claws will get in as OC weapons in DW7 Empires? (If it goes that far of course) :O
    Everything you said there is exactly what I think. Ma Dai looks so AMAZING. And Sima Yi did kick serious tush with those claws, I will miss them. And finally, Pang De probably will have Zhang Liao's weapons/moveset, that would make him even better!

The new Meng Huo and Zhu Rong both look pretty awesome, but I miss Meng Huo's fatness from the old ones . It's good to see them both back though!

Thread Information