Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 158

Thread: Dynasty Warriors 7

  1. #131
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StratocasterEv View Post
    I've just seen the news on facebook about Xtreme Legends being confirmed for Japan which'll probably mean an overseas release! Apparently Guo Jia's gonna be playable as well as it having Co-op with any character in story mode. They've also said that legend mode's coming back, which was my favourite mode in D5XL, I loved the open endedness of it, so it'll be awesome if they can expand even more on that idea. Can't wait for it to come out!

    http://koeiwarriors.co.uk/images/mag...7xl/guojia.jpg
    It's great news. Let's just hope it gets a Western release and doesn't suffer the same fate as Samurai Warriors 3 PS3 and remain in Japan. I doubt it will stay in Japan, every other DWXL game has had a Western release!
    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

  2. #132
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7

    Default

    I will only buy this if it comes out in the XBL/PSN store as an addon to the normal Dynasty Warriors 7 (much like the GTA 4 addons).
    I've never bought a Xtreme Legends or Empires game so thats why I wouldn't go and buy a whole disk from a shop plus it would be cheaper as there's no packaging AND would save the hassle of having to change disks everytime you want to alternate between the two

  3. #133
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumups View Post
    I will only buy this if it comes out in the XBL/PSN store as an addon to the normal Dynasty Warriors 7 (much like the GTA 4 addons).
    I've never bought a Xtreme Legends or Empires game so thats why I wouldn't go and buy a whole disk from a shop plus it would be cheaper as there's no packaging AND would save the hassle of having to change disks everytime you want to alternate between the two
    the empires games are worth having in and of themselves. they're compleatly standalone games, actually. no disk swapping required.

    as for XL, with the current generation hardware able to install stuff from the disk, which means no disk swapping: put the disk in once, install, off you go. (probably more like install the orgional game and have to put the expansion disk in the drive, if the usual logic for these things prevails) i'd rather have it on a physical disk than download only... if only because the games use up so much of the available data cap for the month. they're huge and rarely well compressed.

    Empires, when/if made for DW7, being compleatly standalone, i'd expect on a disk. i wouldn't be surprised (just mildly disapointed) to see XL as download only though.

  4. #134
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StratocasterEv View Post
    I've just seen the news on facebook about Xtreme Legends being confirmed for Japan which'll probably mean an overseas release! Apparently Guo Jia's gonna be playable as well as it having Co-op with any character in story mode. They've also said that legend mode's coming back, which was my favourite mode in D5XL, I loved the open endedness of it, so it'll be awesome if they can expand even more on that idea. Can't wait for it to come out!

    http://koeiwarriors.co.uk/images/mag...7xl/guojia.jpg
    I totally agree, everything about this sounds awesome, and Guo Jia finally gets to be a playable character like he deserves! And Xtreme Mode = AWESOME

  5. #135
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chargone View Post
    the empires games are worth having in and of themselves. they're compleatly standalone games, actually. no disk swapping required.

    as for XL, with the current generation hardware able to install stuff from the disk, which means no disk swapping: put the disk in once, install, off you go. (probably more like install the orgional game and have to put the expansion disk in the drive, if the usual logic for these things prevails) i'd rather have it on a physical disk than download only... if only because the games use up so much of the available data cap for the month. they're huge and rarely well compressed.

    Empires, when/if made for DW7, being compleatly standalone, i'd expect on a disk. i wouldn't be surprised (just mildly disapointed) to see XL as download only though.
    Well yeah it's best to have both versions (DLC and disk) because some people have different circumstances, me though I'd prefer downloading it rather than buying it in a shop lol

  6. #136
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Hey, anyone one know when the nexy DLC is out?
    I wanna see Xing Cai in a schoolgirl outfit, damnit!

  7. #137
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lordofjiaozhi View Post
    There are special and signature weapons that you can unlock, but only on Conquest Mode. You can either do Legendary Weapon Battles to unlock them, or you need someone with the skill Smithing (Zhuge Liang has it) to buy them from the weapon dealers in the towns. But you have to be quite far in Conquest Mode to get them. Hope this helps
    Thanks mate, that helps. Sorry for not replying earlier but am really busy planning the Malta Comic Con.

  8. #138
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silvertongue View Post
    Congrats.

    Finally started to play online co-op last night properly as I only tried it a couple of times before. I'm really sucked in now! Also downloaded some all of the available costumes. Seeing the original costumes in HD is great too! I always remember the original DW being quite blocky so it's nice to see them in the glory of HD!
    Stupid question, but how do you play on-line co-op in conquest?

  9. #139
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by legalle View Post
    Thanks mate, that helps. Sorry for not replying earlier but am really busy planning the Malta Comic Con.
    You're welcome

  10. #140
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Plus.... Pang De returns!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •