Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors 7

Finished Jin's story. Just about THE coolest video. EVER.

Just finished Jin too. That final video was pretty epic and rounded stuff off nicely. Think I might actually like Jin better then Shu, Guan Yu's still my favourite character though. I'm looking forward to playing conquest now. What I've played so far reminds me of the mercenary missions in DW6E, which I got pretty addicted too.

I hope that they bring out an Xtreme Legends for this with extra story missions like the Nanman Campaign, or some Wei missions after Fan Castle. Also an "Other" story would be a pretty cool addition.

Quote Originally Posted by StratocasterEv View Post
    Just finished Jin too. That final video was pretty epic and rounded stuff off nicely. Think I might actually like Jin better then Shu, Guan Yu's still my favourite character though. I'm looking forward to playing conquest now. What I've played so far reminds me of the mercenary missions in DW6E, which I got pretty addicted too.

I hope that they bring out an Xtreme Legends for this with extra story missions like the Nanman Campaign, or some Wei missions after Fan Castle. Also an "Other" story would be a pretty cool addition.
    Yeah I think that would be a good idea, it could expand everything a little, I did think there was going to be a Nanman campaign in the Shu story, but obviously not.
    And Guan Yu is one of my favourite characters too

Yeah Jin's ending was really great, it's been getting a lot of support from fans. Through the way it's told by it's decisions to be closer to history to the music to the actual overall presentation of the CG.

Right now I have started the stories again. After completing Conquest Mode which was fun to use those new characters and see other new moves, it really lacked cut scenes (especially for those legends) and needed a bit more diversity. Although it's to be expected the mode would not be as good as an Empires engine which is built around it.

Yeah I agree, I assume they are going to make a Xtreme Legends or Empires game after this anyway?

I have been doing Conquest mode, I unlocked Ma Dai and Ma Chao and they are both super amazing! And I got most of the legendary weapons and actual weapons (like Green Dragon), so now I can redo the stories with these

Oh, and have we all seen the benevolence video on Koeiwarriors? Its great

Yep, it's a funny vid. Shu have just loved using the words justice, virtue and now benevolence in the series. :P

By the way has anyone thought why Zhao Yun jumps that high over Zhang Fei with Liu Shan in his arms? Obviously heroic seeming, dangerous and maybe pointless. Could he have just run past him or did he expect Zhang Fei to be so hot tempered? :P

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonZ View Post
    Yep, it's a funny vid. Shu have just loved using the words justice, virtue and now benevolence in the series. :P

By the way has anyone thought why Zhao Yun jumps that high over Zhang Fei with Liu Shan in his arms? Obviously heroic seeming, dangerous and maybe pointless. Could he have just run past him or did he expect Zhang Fei to be so hot tempered? :P
    Well, to be honest even if Zhang Fei was on my team, I wouldn't want to run towards him! Especially at Chang Ban, he'd just cut you down....

I didn't want to go through the whole thread because I just got the game and don't wanna have anything spoiled yet for me but can you create characters in this one or no?

Quote Originally Posted by DWForever View Post
    I didn't want to go through the whole thread because I just got the game and don't wanna have anything spoiled yet for me but can you create characters in this one or no?
    I'm afraid not.

Thread Information