Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Warriors 7

Some Dynasty Warriors 7 full body images of the earlier featured characters have been revealed via the 10th Anniversary website quiz:

http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/smusou10th/

Currently Lu Xun will be next, so expect his full body portrait to be added about tomorrow. Although all have been not named yet officially, I'm sure you can take your guesses on who's who.
    Last edited by LittleDragonZ; 08-10-10 at 06:23 PM.

I'm seriously loving these new character models. Think I'm gonna get DW6 out again in anticipation of this, yay!

They look pretty cool, the characters seem to get more colourful and exaggerated in every game.

I'm still praying for a 360 release

Quote Originally Posted by StratocasterEv View Post
    I'm still praying for a 360 release
    Has it only been announced for PS3? If so it seems strange considering the DW5Empires/DW6/Empires/Strikeforce have been.

I don't like the girl's looks so far. I hope Yue Ying looks good though, and I'm thinking the Wu girls will actually look better than in 6.

Quote Originally Posted by silvertongue View Post
    Has it only been announced for PS3? If so it seems strange considering the DW5Empires/DW6/Empires/Strikeforce have been.
    As far as I know has, but there's supposed to be more information coming on 26th of October, so I've got my fingers crossed for a 360 announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by StratocasterEv View Post
    As far as I know has, but there's supposed to be more information coming on 26th of October, so I've got my fingers crossed for a 360 announcement.

Fingers crossed for you and everybody else that doesn't have a PS3!

**UPDATE**

I've been reading through a post on KoeiWarriors by Sagittarius in regards to a 360 version and this is what they said:

"Just a heads up for any Xbox360 owners who want Dynasty Warriors 7.
    On Twitter, the TecmoKoeiUS account responded to a question asking about an Xbox360 release in North America and Europe:

"The more fans request this, the better the chance is that it happens. Tecmo Koei cares about its fans, so make yourself heard!"

So if you're like me and have no intentions on purchasing a PS3 simply for DW7, then I suggest you get a Twitter account and let them know you want DW7. Spreading this message around to various forums and such would be a great help as well.
    Also, even if you are a PS3 owner; your help will be appreciated in this effort. It'd be nice if the Dynasty Warriors community could come together for this, regarless of one's gaming platform of choice, to ensure that all of us get to play the next installment in the Dynasty Warriors series."

Just thought I would pass it on as I feel all DW fans should get to play it. Why suddenly stop making DW games for the Xbox now!

Last edited by silvertongue; 11-10-10 at 06:18 PM.
    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

You can always ask for an Xbox 360 version on here as well.

Woot, GO XIAHOU DUN! BRING THE SCIMITAR BACK!!
    As long as the graphics are either the same or better than DW6 im going to buy it, I do have other concerns but thats another thread i just made..
    And i have the same feeling about SW3 only wii exclusive, I wouldnt mind if this series as well as the rest of there games were all multiplatform. Im a PS3 owner and this is beyond just being an exclusive, yeah it would be nice if it was strictly exclusive to PS3 but then how would others enjoy this experince? Koei's games are better than just one console and I have a feeling this wont be exclusive, for long anyways.

Indeed. Xiahou Dun looks very cool!

Feel free to take the images or view them here, but please give credit to KOEI Warriors:
    http://koeiwarriors.co.uk/dw7-cgartworks.php

The next information batch will appear on the 26th October 2010. Famitsu and the SSM6 announcement will be on the same day, but the title presentation will start at 1:30pm in Japan time.
    Last edited by LittleDragonZ; 15-10-10 at 09:42 PM.

Thread Information