Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Midlands MCM Expo 2009 (21 February)

Default Midlands MCM Expo 2009 (21 February)

The midland expo in Telford, Shropshire. We will be presenting Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce and have a small booth there for a day.

For more information, please visit: http://www.midlandsmcmexpo.com/

Advert update!

Can't wait since it's coming next week. Not just I can meet fans and friends I can also see more KOEI cosplayers!!

Can't wait to meet Lady Zhang He!

This Saturday! Yes! Gonna take some pics of Zhang He (Sands) and hope there is an ice-cream store there!

Yeah, it's a shame I don't really have the time or money, otherwise it could've been cool. But I've just got my copy of SF4 delivered. Yeah!!

Wow wow, Leady told me there are 8 PSPs for Strikeforce XD

I went today specially to see the Dynasty Warriors stall, and ended up coming back like 8times before it was empty
    Would just like to say thankyou to the man on the stall (I was the girl really hyper in the vampire princess miyu costume) he was really lovely, and obviously knew what he was talking about ^_^
    Strikeforce = awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa_Willow View Post
    I went today specially to see the Dynasty Warriors stall, and ended up coming back like 8times before it was empty
    Would just like to say thankyou to the man on the stall (I was the girl really hyper in the vampire princess miyu costume) he was really lovely, and obviously knew what he was talking about ^_^
    Strikeforce = awesome
    Haha, perhaps it was Insp. Chin? He's use to explaining to people what to do and helping out. He's from Malaysia and has long brown hair, was that him? If so, he'll probably respond here later on.

Welcome to the forum, glad that you had fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa_Willow View Post
    I went today specially to see the Dynasty Warriors stall, and ended up coming back like 8times before it was empty ^^
    Would just like to say thankyou to the man on the stall (I was the girl really hyper in the vampire princess miyu costume) he was really lovely, and obviously knew what he was talking about ^^
    Strikeforce = awesome
    Hi Lisa, the man on the stall, the one with more hair or the one with less hair XD If it's the one with more hair then that's me, sorry if my English wasn't so good in explaining (but I think that should be Leady FF ^^ because I was mainly in charge in setting ups today :3). I was a bit busy doing the setup because some kids they kept resetting the PSP so I had to reconnect it again and again by telling them "wait, wait" sorry if I seemed impatient ^^" (I didn't mean to do that :P) Glad to hear you enjoyed the show, we had a fun day and we're so happy to see the fans in Telford, LOVE U GUYS!!!

Most photos are in Leady FF ^^'s camera and videos are with Sands. I only took few from my mobile phones. Here's the look on how it looked like, quite the same as Memorabilia, having a mini booth, SPECIAL THANKS TO Gischie and Leady FF ^^ to set up SUCH AN AWESOME BOOTH!

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...90037_1563.jpg

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...90038_1868.jpg

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...90040_2485.jpg

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...90041_2784.jpg

(I took these pics before the show started, that's why you didn't see much people, it was crowded though)

Also, congrats to Sands (as Zhang He from Dynasty Warriors 6) who won the NO.1 BEST Cosplay Prize in Midlands MCM Expo. WE're so proud!!!!

She's so cute, and her performance on the stage is SO outstanding, she spread the petals and the show music is MAGNIFICENT SHOW from DW6 and she deserved to win the show cause she stole all of it :3

I'm sure she'll post the performance video up really soon, it's in her camera

>< what! I hope it's not Leady ff ^^, I personally forbid him to talk to lovely cosplayers LOL and only speak to tiny boys and for information, he isn't bald but shaved hair by me and I hope this guy was Insp. Chin, on this way he could finally get a girlfriend!
    Last edited by Gischie; 22-02-09 at 11:02 AM.
    I wanna be your dream catcher
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

Thread Information