Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Midlands MCM Expo 2009 (21 February)

That all the photos from you Chin? Come to think of it, perhaps I would be a good Zhang He? I'm thin and tall after all. 0% chance of that happening though!

Laura won again, WHAT A SURPRISE! LOL

Yeah she won again, I' a bit sad because I tried to take pictures of her but the camera that I had, didn't work well lol
    Of course you could be Zhang He, LDZ, I can't wait to see you wearing high heeled boots!
    I wanna be your dream catcher
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

LOL I said 0% chance of it happening. Never will the day come, Gischie! It's just that seeing Laura as Zhang He reminded me I had never thought about him when we were talking about which I could be.

Will needs to upload the pictures!

Hey guys

Thank you again so so much for yet another awesome expo =]
    The KOEI stand seemed to be extremely popular, and Christines wall of posters was brilliant haha.

I'll have the videos all up and edited together by tomorrow evening. I'll post it here asap when its done =]

Cant wait for DW day and May Expo now ^^
    x

Hi Lisa, the man on the stall, the one with more hair or the one with less hair XD
    Chin you big meanie! I know I dont have cool hair like u bit its not fault its stopped growing now >.<

Anyway, I'm happy that Lisa said I know what I'm talking about when it comes to DW because I learned it all from the people on this forum ^^

Lisa - It was nice to meet you, I'm glad you had a good time and c u again soon I hope

Sands - What can we say. 'You're truly a legend of our time' as they say in SW.

Hopefully i can post some pics of Gischie's 'Wall of Zhao Yun' and also it's destructio later ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sands View Post
    Hey guys

Thank you again so so much for yet another awesome expo =]
    The KOEI stand seemed to be extremely popular, and Christines wall of posters was brilliant haha.

I'll have the videos all up and edited together by tomorrow evening. I'll post it here asap when its done =]

Cant wait for DW day and May Expo now ^^
    x
    ^^ thank you Sands, luckily Chin filmed your cosplay on stage, I really loved it when you threw all those petals.
    I wanna be your dream catcher
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

Something tells me I won't enjoy the destruction of the wall...

DW day is the TokyoToys expo in April, right? Chin wants me to go... For the sake of Dynasty Warriors!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDragonZ View Post
    DW day is the TokyoToys expo in April, right? Chin wants me to go... For the sake of Dynasty Warriors!
    Post that one here - http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=256 unless you want me to treat you my fist.

hahaha, it was the guy with the short hair!
    and yes I could see the problem throughout the day with the very small boys who where obsessed with pressing every button on the psp's :")
    was a great day

Quote Originally Posted by Leady FF ^^ View Post
    Chin you big meanie! I know I dont have cool hair like u bit its not fault its stopped growing now >.<
    No no!! That's not what I meant. I should say the one with shorter hair and the one with longer hair. but that wasn't I meant like you think in the first place >.<

Lisa, yes!! Glad you enjoyed the show :3

Thread Information