Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Preorder DLC problem - Heart

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    564

    Default Preorder DLC problem - Heart

    I've got the heart DLC pack, but instead of getting heart i appear to have got a jagi costume.

    Gonna play through the game and see if i have to do anything to make heart unlock will let you know if thats the case.
    http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
    Discuss Anime, Video Games, Movies or whatever is on your mind.
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/onepiece/images/5/5f/LuffyStanceGear2nd.gif

    My youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    270

    Default

    got the same problem, also got the jagi costume from my GAME preorder code. Can any mods give us a heads up on what the problem is?

    Also didn't get the 2 bonus challenge levels either. Funny thing is that when I check the info on the PSN store it shows a picture of heart along with mentioning the 2 levels so it's weird. I assume either the stores have put up the right product description and the wrong content, or KT have submitted the wrong content with right description. Either way it would be helpful if a mod could clear the confusion up.
    Last edited by Thadius; 05-11-10 at 02:12 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    564

    Default

    The Americans seem to have heart accessible right away so it seems like the DLC was an error i hope this is fixed i really was looking forward to having heart :/

    I contacted game hopefully they can provide more info and yeah i got the pic of heart and stuff when i downloaded so we definitely got the same problem.
    http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
    Discuss Anime, Video Games, Movies or whatever is on your mind.
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/onepiece/images/5/5f/LuffyStanceGear2nd.gif

    My youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    28

    Default

    At least you guys got something, ive been having so much trouble with trying to order the game and DLC its been unbelievable. Seriously, this is the worst enoucter ive had with pre-order DLC, im just gutted it had to be with this game - ugh im so annoyed right now!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    564

    Default

    What exactly is your problem?

    This game is sold out in a lot of places online. Amazon just got it back in stock at 34.91 and hmv is selling it for 39.99.

    Did you preorder and what store did you use, most people who ordered from game (online) have already received there game. The DLC code should have been emailed to you yesterday if you ordered form Game. The manga costume DLC for Kenshiro is in all copies of the game and can be found in the box.
    http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
    Discuss Anime, Video Games, Movies or whatever is on your mind.
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/onepiece/images/5/5f/LuffyStanceGear2nd.gif

    My youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superbuu3 View Post
    What exactly is your problem?

    This game is sold out in a lot of places online. Amazon just got it back in stock at 34.91 and hmv is selling it for 39.99.

    Did you preorder and what store did you use, most people who ordered from game (online) have already received there game. The DLC code should have been emailed to you yesterday if you ordered form Game. The manga costume DLC for Kenshiro is in all copies of the game and can be found in the box.
    Its a very long story but ill explain.

    On thursday i went to pre-order the game from GAME online, it had the listing for FOTNSKR for xbox360 and PS3 but you could only buy the xbox360 version, the site wouldnt let me add the ps3 version to the basket or anything. So i called up GAME and they were clueless about FOTNSK's PS3 release and they told me to pre-oreder from my local retailer. I asked them couldnt i just order a xbox version and they give me a PS3 copy, they said no so i called up my local store.

    I called up my local store and verbally pre-ordered the game, they took my number down and everything and i asked about the Heart DLC they said if the code wasnt in the box or anything they couldnt gaurentee me the DLC, i was a bit miffed at this cause this was the whole point of me ordering from them in the first place!

    So today, i called back at my local GAME and they said the game hadnt arrived instore yet, so i was like wtf. Then i checked online and saw that everything was working normally, i called up GAME online again to ask if i was to order the game now would i get the DLC, they basicly said no. So now here iam with no game and no dlc.

    I should add the only two game stores i have in my local town are GAME and Gamestation, i saw gamestation was doing the same offer but alas the same problem; xbox version there, no ps3 (this is for online). As a last ditch effort i called my local gamestation and they dont have the game instock either, i mean wtf its released today!! >:/

    Its been one massive headache for me and im just tired of the whole thing, i sent Insp Chin the same message today in hopes that he can help me get the Heart DLC cause i dont want to miss out on something i was trying to get. Everything would have been fine if the website was working, but the fact that even the stores couldnt help me annoys me more.

    -sigh- so yeah, just be lucky you guys got SOMETHING and the game to play as a bare minimum cause i have neither.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Thats really unlucky. Game were clearly having some issues in the days leading up to the release as I noticed the game disappeared for a few days at least the PS3 version (possibly more copies preordered then they could supply, i'm not quite sure). Also i preordered a couple of weeks in advance so i'm not sure if that made a difference.
    http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
    Discuss Anime, Video Games, Movies or whatever is on your mind.
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/onepiece/images/5/5f/LuffyStanceGear2nd.gif

    My youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    270

    Default

    The GAME and gamestation sites are exactly the same barring the obvious logos and the such, even the offers for winter sales and the like are the same, so if something is ever unavailable on one site expect it for the other. I know it doesn't help now, but for the future. It sucks that the stores didn't get any copies in though, the usual excuse it that they only get copies in if so many people ask for them which is a cheap way out of apologising to the customer.

    SuperBuu3 I sent a PM to chin asking who is responsible for getting the correct DLC pack out there. I assume though that GAME can't do anything since they only gave out the codes they had been given, so I assume Koei would be the ones to sort out the right download. But if you get any kind of response from GAME tell us

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    28

    Default

    You know none of this would matter if i had some information that this DLC will be avaliable on the PSN store at a later date, but since theres no mention of that i feel like im not getting my moneys worth and today ive just been lead round in circles.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thadius View Post
    The GAME and gamestation sites are exactly the same barring the obvious logos and the such, even the offers for winter sales and the like are the same, so if something is ever unavailable on one site expect it for the other. I know it doesn't help now, but for the future. It sucks that the stores didn't get any copies in though, the usual excuse it that they only get copies in if so many people ask for them which is a cheap way out of apologising to the customer.

    SuperBuu3 I sent a PM to chin asking who is responsible for getting the correct DLC pack out there. I assume though that GAME can't do anything since they only gave out the codes they had been given, so I assume Koei would be the ones to sort out the right download. But if you get any kind of response from GAME tell us
    Good thinking i'll let you know if i get anything on my end.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent_gig View Post
    You know none of this would matter if i had some information that this DLC will be avaliable on the PSN store at a later date, but since theres no mention of that i feel like im not getting my moneys worth and today ive just been lead round in circles.
    Oh it will come out here's a full list of DLC for the game, uh its in japanese but i'm sure you'll be able to pick out the important stuff:

    http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/hokuto/download/

    Credit to BigJ gamefaqs.
    http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
    Discuss Anime, Video Games, Movies or whatever is on your mind.
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/onepiece/images/5/5f/LuffyStanceGear2nd.gif

    My youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Thug and Heart DLC
    By Superbuu3 in forum Fist of the North Star™: Ken's Rage
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-05-10, 01:09 AM
  2. Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver
    By Onislash in forum Non KOEI Games
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-04-10, 01:03 PM
  3. DW6 Empires - DLC - "Souten Kouro" DLC - Anime
    By Andreas-andi in forum Archives
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-07-09, 05:57 PM
  4. DLC problem
    By Stormwind13 in forum Dynasty Warriors®: Strikeforce
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 29-06-09, 10:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •