Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zhang Liao

Default Zhang Liao

He's my favorite Wei member, my number one!

To be honest his moveset hasn't really been anything spectacular. He had his C1 and C4 that were cool and useful, but what interests me now are his Renbu attacks in 6... he just got better! Except being a bit slow at moving around on foot and changing voice actor, he's still a fun character to use and one I won't hesitate to pick. His image has always been great, too.

I like Zhang Liao and he is also my favorite Wei member. I like his moves and his charakter. And i like his history too. I like the movies with Liao in DW6.

Is awesome XD
    In short, come on, he is the equvilant to Guan Yu
    GUAN YU!
    Anyway, i love this guy, he's fantastic!
    "There is still a 5% chance I suspect you of being.....
    So DON'T think your off the hook"
    Jacobar

FaN cLuBs:
    Deathnote Fan Club-Founder
    My Cosplay Devart profile. Please have a look

Zhang Liao is by far my favourite character from the DW games. His move set is actually one of my favourites though I do prefer his DW3 to his DW4 and 5 ones and his DW6 move set is excellent as well.

I've also found all his voice actors to be decent even his DW3 one wasn't to bad compared to a lot of the others.

His musou modes and actual history are one of my favourite things about him and I've always enjoyed how his ambush has been performed at the battle of He Fei throughout the games.

Costumes are nice as well though not a huge fan of his new look in DW6 prefer the old one but it's still alright.
    "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."

end of time, looking into pillars of light

My favorite Wei character was well. Easily the best in Wei IMO. He has always had a great moveset and personality to me. Though I missed his friendship with Guan Yu which was all but non-existent in DW6.

Gosh, he is definitely my favourite person to play on Dynasty Warriors 6 due to the wide area he attacks in front of him and how simple it is to duel and counter attacks with him, can't possibly lose!

I agree, the best character, excellent to use in DW6.

He is one of my fav characters to.

But I prefer Xiahou Dun (hint, my name) He IS the best character

Zhang Liao is one of my favourites. He is currently my 4th favourite character of DW and my 3rd favourite character in Wei. I really like his moveset in every game,although it was similar to the pike moveset in DW2-DW5. I don't like that KOEI changed his voice in DW6 and WO2. His old voice fitted him very well. But I got used to the new one. I think he was Wei's best general. What he did in He Fei was just amazing.

i think he's so awesome, though i really did like his voice actor so i'm about annoyed about the change. however his image has remained awesome. i think the weapon he used to have suited im though. he's a bit slower than i would like but i still love him. HE RULES

Thread Information