Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Create your own character!

Default Another one :)

Name: Zing Pei

Height: 5 ft 5

Body type: Medium Muscular

Description: Medium/Long Brown Hair. Slightly Tanned Skin

Clothing: Zhao Yun's DW5 Outfit(With Cape from Opening)

Quotes: "Defeat is a small price to pay for Victory..."

Lifespan: 177 A.D-208 A.D

Weapons: 1st: Twin Katana's
    2nd: Steel Wings
    3rd: Doomed Justice
    4th: Tainted Alleigance

Force/Allegience: Zhang Xiu(177-197) then Cao Cao(197-208)

Voice: Sly, (Sima Yi sort of voice)

Story: Born in Zuli, Zing Pei was considered as more of a Tactician than a Warriors, although his skills with his swords where indeed very impressive. Training to be Zhang Xiu's Guard from the age of 14, Zing Pei soon became an officer under Zhang Xiu, with that, he was one of the first to know of his intent to ambush, and kill Cao Cao. Known as The Battle of Wan Castle.
    Cao Cao escaped the grasp of Zhang Xiu, and escaped from Wan Castle, unfortunately, Zing Pei had been caught by Cao Cao's eldest son Cao Ang a short time before he, and and his cousin Cao AnMin, where shot to death by archers.
    Zing Pei was then employed by Cao Cao, where he fought in such battles as Guan Du, and Chang Ban. In 208 A.D, Wu allied themselves with Shu, and attacked Cao Cao's massive fleet in The Battle of the Red Cliffs.(Modern Reference; Battle of Chi Bi.) The Allied forces destroyed much of Cao Cao's fleet with Zhou Yu's fire attack. Zing Pei survived the initial flames, but a mere day after Cao Cao's retreat, Zing Pei died from the Smoke Innhilation.

Battles:

Wan Castle 197 A.D

Surrounding Cao Cao, Zing Pei moved in on him, fighting his way through, he managed to slay over 50 soldiers, before, not far from Cao Cao's position, he was ambushed himself, and captured by Cao Ang, who later died. But this would be the start of Zing Pei's service under Wei.

Guan Du 200 A.D

Recognised as a worthy officer to have, Cao Cao placed Zing Pei as an officer under Xiahou Dun. His unit was moved to attack Yan Ji, taking it, they Zing Pei independentley moved on Wu Chao, ignoring Cao Cao's objections, he managed to kill Chunyu Qiong, who was defending it, and set it ablaze. Cao Cao's army could now topple Yuan Shao. Zing Pei was made General due to his actions, even though he disobeyed Cao Cao.

The Five Gates(Guan Yu's Escape) 201 A.D

During Guan Yu's attempted escape from Cao Cao's forces, many officers tried to stand in his way, and stop him leaving, Zing Pei defended the final gate, but, is honour stopped him from keeping Guan Yu from his brothers, and let him pass.

Chang Ban

Tailing Liu Bei for a long time, Zing Pei was stopped by a warrior named Shao Shin, but, after only a short time, Zing Pei disarmed and slayed him. He continued to follow Liu Bei, catching him up close to the docks, he killed many of his guards, but Liu Bei quickly fled to the boats, escaping Cao Cao's pursuing forces.

Chi Bi

Zing Pei's objective in this battle was to attack the place of Prayers, e fought through many Wu/Shu soldiers, and managed to attack Zhuge Liang, but was pushed back to the Main Camp by enemy reinforcements, soon, winds started blowing, and a fire attack was launched on the Wei forces. Cao Cao managed to flee Chi Bi, along with Zing Pei, but he had suffered a vital loss.

1 day later, while in a small camp near Fan Castle, Zing Pei collapsed and died.

Name: Reina Harit Beaumont

Age: Older than she appears, looks 28, but has a secret that she keeps hidden

Height: 5 foot three inches.

Body type: Average, a slight stomach due to a strong fondness of chocolate

Descrition: A born tan, black hair, brown eyes, a soft smile that shows years of experience along with the experience that shows in her eyes.
    Fairly small, but quite fast and has a strength born of stubborness and a refusal to be beaten down.

Clothing: Mostly free flowing clothes or clothes that don't restrict her movements.

Weapon: Chinese Jian blade, she prefers a light weapon which allows for faster strikes.

Alligiance: None, nor does she care about ruling over anyone. If she does work for anyone, then she works for someone who's caring and considerate of those they serve.

Moveset (optional): Her own, a combined mix of various martial arts and her own form of combat arts she calls 'Hi, going to make you cry when I hit you'

Quotes (optional): "I came, I saw, I smacked you around" - Victory. Well that was annoying, better go heal" - Defeated. "Come on then, come and get your head slammed into the ground" - Facing an officer.
    "Enough talk, let's kill!" - After devising tactics and issuing a call to soldiers. "How nice, I'm some famed warrior of the land" - Getting 1000 kills.
    "You must be longing to die" - Musou move. "Scream for me, this will hurt a lot" - Final rage musou move.
    "You underestimated me, you better go cry in your pillow now" - Defeating an officer.

Story (optional): Not a lot is known about her, she arrived in China with no money and quickly set upon earning what money she could.
    Although she is known to talk about her daughter, she never explains very much. She also tend to talk about things that couldn't possibly exist, clearly showing that there's more to her than appears.

She is highly secretive however and tends to keep to herself. In battle she has been considered to be akin to the famous Lu Bu due to her fierce fighting and remarkable endurance.
    She cares little for fame and attention, Reina Beaumout is a mystery who will likely always remain a mystery.

Name: Zhi Qiao
    Height: 5'8"
    Weapon: True Intelligence - 2x Fans, like her younger sisters
    Armour: Peach and Jade Green
    Body Type: Tall and Slim, walks very gracefully and carries herself well
    Allegiance: Qiao Xuan - Wu
    Moveset: Half Da Qiao, half Xiao Qiao

Story: Zhi Qiao is the older sister of the two Qiao's. She isn't well known because she isn't involved in any of the fighting or wars that ravage the country because she doesn't condone violence. She moved abroad to study and is a very intelligent and perceptive young Lady. However, when her love is killed in battle, she vows to avenge him in anyway possible, so joins her sisters into the Wu army as a strategist- the first female strategist ever seen in Chinese military history.

Name: Keiya Neit
    Height: 5'9
    Description: He had shoulder-lengthed white hair parted in the centre, green eyes, red smooth lips, a large 12'' jet-black cape that lies on the ground if he stands still and hangs around his right arm.
    Weapon: Sword
    Allegiance: Wei, Kingdom of Neit
    Quotes:

Enemy Officer Meeting: Are you here to fall to me? Or do you want to defeat me?
    Enemy Officer Defeated: Defeat is the stain that defeats your honour and loses your face.
    Enemy Officer Slain: I thought so. I could see that you were here to fall.
    Defeated: I will not deny my faults, you were the better.
    Slain: I will not curse you with my last breath. I congratulate you.
    Meets Dantie Neit Enemy: Come on then, I will show you the power of the Empire of the Neit!
    Meets Dantie Neit Ally: I am Keiya Neit. I have come to serve you as a general.
    1000 KO: I cannot deny the fact that I have pride.

Story:

He was born in Japan in December 199. Aged 16, he travels over to China to find his father, who he has only seen a painting of from before his birth. He was born with blonde hair but during his sailing to Japan with one other drunk man as his crew, he was attacked by Xiahou Dun, who was sailing to North Korea to propose a secondary alliance with Suo Yuan. Keiya Neit was knocked unconscious with Satoko, the drunk sailor, being 'slain' on the spot.

The Battle of Hefei
    Wei Forces vs Wu Forces
    Zhang Liao com Sun Quan

Hearing of a boy who sailed from Japan with one man as a crew, Cao Cao ordered the rescuing of him, which was led by Cao Xuan, Cao Cao's ninth son. (Cao Xuan is a re-created son of Cao Cao. Not to be mistaken with the twelth son of Cao Cao, Cao Xuan. Cao Xuan is created over the historical ninth son, Cao Yu. In my fanfiction story, KEIYA NEIT under the username KingZhongmou, Cao Yu is the twelth son). Keiya Neit meets Cao Cao and later Cao Xuan, but Cao Xuan pays little interest in him.
    Last edited by Zhuge Ke; 29-10-10 at 12:14 PM.

Name: Ma Teng
    Height: 6'1''
    Weapon: Trident (green handle, blue fluffy bit under the blade)
    Armor: Green jacket like Ujiyasu Hojos, which covers armor with a Blue Dragon (symbol of the Han) on it.
    Alleigance: Han --- Alliance against Dong Zhuo --- Ma Tengs Force --- Shu

Bio (made up by me) :
    The Later Han Governor of Liang. A loyal servant of the Han, Ma Teng fought bitterly to protect the Han from dying out and to protect Emperor Xian. Battled against the Yellow Turbans, Dong Zhuo, Li Jue and Zhang Lu. Later participated in the assassination plot of Cao Cao with Dong Cheng and Liu Bei, but he was found out and (non-historical) returned back to Liang to raise an army. Spent the rest of his life fighting with Liu Bei against Cao Cao.

Battles:
    1. The Yellow Turban Rebellion (Han Forces vs Yellow Turbans)
    Victory - Zhang Jiao, Zhang Bao and Zhang Liang defeated.
    Defeat - He Jin, Ma Teng, Liu Bei or Cao Cao defeated.
    Story - The Han move to fight the Yellow TUrban Threat!

2. Battle of Tian Shui (Allied Forces vs Dong Zhuo)
    Victory - Dong Zhuo, Li Jue and Guo Si defeated.
    Defeat - Ma Teng or Han Sui defeated.
    Story -Ma Teng strikes Dong Zhuo in the east to save the Han!

3.Invasion of Chang An (Ma Teng/Cao Cao/Liu Bei vs Li Jue/White Wave Bandits/Yuan Shao)
    Victory - Li Jue, Han Xian, Yang Feng, Yuan Shao and Yuan Shu are defeated.
    Defeat - Ma Teng, Liu Bei or Cao Cao are defeated.
    Story - Ma Teng joins with the officers of Han to defeat the traitors in Chang An.

4. Battle of Yang Ping (Ma Teng/Liu Zhang vs Zhang Lu/Cao Cao)
    Victory - Zhang Lu and Cao Ren are defeated.
    Defeat - Ma Teng, Ma Chao or Han Sui are defeated.
    Story - Ma Teng allies with Liu Zhang to combat the threat of Zhang Lu and Wei officer Cao Ren.

5. Flight from Chang An (Han Loyalists vs Cao Cao)
    Victory - Ma Teng, Liu Bei and Dong Cheng reach escape point, or Cao Cao and Cao Pi are defeated
    Defeat - Ma Teng, Liu Bei or Dong Cheng are defeated, or Cao Cao reaches the Emperor before he reaches the escape point.
    Story - Ma Teng, LIu Bei and Dong Cheng are caught in a trap by Cao Cao and must escape!

6. Battle of Tong Gate (Ma Teng/Zhang Lu/Liu Zhang vs Cao Cao)
    Victory - Jia Xu, Cao Ren and Xu Huang are defeated.
    Defeat - Ma Teng, Ma Chao, Pang De or Han Sui are defeated.
    Story - Ma Teng raises arms with Han Sui to defeat Cao Cao.

7. Battle of Xu Chang (Shu/Ma Teng vs Wei)
    Victory - Cao Cao is defeated.
    Defeat - Any Allied Officer is defeated.
    Story - Ma Teng joins Liu Bei in Shu to destroy Wei and reclaim the Han!

Name: Zhang Lu
    Height: 5'9"
    Weapon: Walking stick
    Armor: Yellow cult robes.
    Alleigance: Han --> Yellow Turbans --> Hanzhong Alliance --> Wei --> Han

Bio (Recreated) :

He was born in 152 AD and was created as Governor of Hanzhong in 179 AD. He was related to Zhang Jiao and aided him in his attempt to conquer the Han. He attempted to talk them out of it and was kicked out of the force, so he dispatched his own force to crush Zhang Jiao. When Dong Zhuo rose, he decided to stay well away from the united forces' invasions. He created his own army but was captured by Cao Cao. He abandoned him to crush him once and for all but was killed in the attempt.

Battles:
    1. The Yellow Turban Rebellion (Yellow Turban vs Han Forces)
    Victory - He Jin, Ma Teng, Liu Bei and Cao Cao are defeated.
    Defeat - Zhang Jiao, Zhang Bao or Zhang Liang are defeated.
    Story - Zhang Jiao have to destroy the final obstruction in the way of the heavens!

2. Battle of Ru Nan (Hanzhong Alliance vs Yellow Turbans)
    Victory - Zhang Lu or Zhang Wei are defeated.
    Defeat - Zhang Jiao, Zhang Bao and Zhang Liang are defeated.
    Story - Zhang Lu has to slay his insane cousin, Zhang Jiao, before the Han is destroyed!

3. Battle of Yang Ping Tower (Hanzhong Alliance vs Cao Cao)
    Victory - Cao Ren and Zhang He are defeated.
    Defeat - Zhang Lu, Ma Chao or Pang De are defeated.
    Story - Zhang Lu's need to defeat his ultimate rival has began to expand!

4. Battle of Yang Ping Gates (Han Zhong Alliance/Cao Cao vs Ma Teng/Liu Zhang)
    Victory - Ma Teng, Ma Chao and Han Sui are defeated.
    Defeat - Zhang Lu or Cao Ren are defeated.
    Story - Zhang Lu and Wei General Cao Ren join forces to defeat traitor Ma Chao and
    his new commanders, Ma Teng (his father) and Liu Zhang.

Victory - Ma Teng, Liu Bei and Dong Cheng reach escape point, or Cao Cao and Cao Pi are defeated
    Defeat - Ma Teng, Liu Bei or Dong Cheng are defeated, or Cao Cao reaches the Emperor before he reaches the escape point.
    Story - Zhang Lu must assist old friends Liu Bei and Dong Cheng to flee from Changan
    despite attempting to slay Ma Teng and Cao Cao in the process.

Defeat - Ma Teng, Ma Chao, Pang De, Zhang Lu, Liu Zhang or Han Sui are defeated.
    Story - Zhang Lu must assist his new allies Ma Teng and Liu Zhang or suffer shame for
    denying a true Han general his glory.

7. Battle of Luoyang (Han vs Wei)
    Victory - All Wei generals are defeated after at least one of all the Han commanders join.
    Defeat - None of the Han commanders join after Cao Cao's defeat or any Han officers
    are defeated.
    Story - Zhang Lu needs all of the Han loyalists assistance to overpower their last foe
    Cao Cao.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhuge Ke View Post
    Name: Zhang Lu
    Height: 5'9"
    Weapon: Walking stick
    Armor: Yellow cult robes.
    Alleigance: Han --> Yellow Turbans --> Hanzhong Alliance --> Wei --> Han

Bio (Recreated) :

He was born in 152 AD and was created as Governor of Hanzhong in 179 AD. He was related to Zhang Jiao and aided him in his attempt to conquer the Han. He attempted to talk them out of it and was kicked out of the force, so he dispatched his own force to crush Zhang Jiao. When Dong Zhuo rose, he decided to stay well away from the united forces' invasions. He created his own army but was captured by Cao Cao. He abandoned him to crush him once and for all but was killed in the attempt.

Battles:
    1. The Yellow Turban Rebellion (Yellow Turban vs Han Forces)
    Victory - He Jin, Ma Teng, Liu Bei and Cao Cao are defeated.
    Defeat - Zhang Jiao, Zhang Bao or Zhang Liang are defeated.
    Story - Zhang Jiao have to destroy the final obstruction in the way of the heavens!

2. Battle of Ru Nan (Hanzhong Alliance vs Yellow Turbans)
    Victory - Zhang Lu or Zhang Wei are defeated.
    Defeat - Zhang Jiao, Zhang Bao and Zhang Liang are defeated.
    Story - Zhang Lu has to slay his insane cousin, Zhang Jiao, before the Han is destroyed!

3. Battle of Yang Ping Tower (Hanzhong Alliance vs Cao Cao)
    Victory - Cao Ren and Zhang He are defeated.
    Defeat - Zhang Lu, Ma Chao or Pang De are defeated.
    Story - Zhang Lu's need to defeat his ultimate rival has began to expand!

4. Battle of Yang Ping Gates (Han Zhong Alliance/Cao Cao vs Ma Teng/Liu Zhang)
    Victory - Ma Teng, Ma Chao and Han Sui are defeated.
    Defeat - Zhang Lu or Cao Ren are defeated.
    Story - Zhang Lu and Wei General Cao Ren join forces to defeat traitor Ma Chao and
    his new commanders, Ma Teng (his father) and Liu Zhang.

Story - Zhang Lu must assist old friends Liu Bei and Dong Cheng to flee from Changan
    despite attempting to slay Ma Teng and Cao Cao in the process.

Defeat - Ma Teng, Ma Chao, Pang De, Zhang Lu, Liu Zhang or Han Sui are defeated.
    Story - Zhang Lu must assist his new allies Ma Teng and Liu Zhang or suffer shame for
    denying a true Han general his glory.

7. Battle of Luoyang (Han vs Wei)
    Victory - All Wei generals are defeated after at least one of all the Han commanders join.
    Defeat - None of the Han commanders join after Cao Cao's defeat or any Han officers
    are defeated.
    Story - Zhang Lu needs all of the Han loyalists assistance to overpower their last foe
    Cao Cao.
    i am completely loving the way you took my battles for your character too thankssss

Quote Originally Posted by lordofjiaozhi View Post
    i am completely loving the way you took my battles for your character too thankssss
    You're welcome. I did my best not to change your character's story.

Name: Lexodus
    Height: 6'4"
    Appearance: Long white hair kept free of bindings, tall and muscular, intimidating/heroic (depending what side you're on :P).
    Weapon: Golden longsword.
    Armor: Shining silver armour, reminiscent of a medieval knight, with a blue cape with an emblem of a white dragon curled round a sword.
    Alleigance: None --> Wei --> Own (Establishes self as force) --> None

Bio: From humble beginnings as a roving warrior and master of the sword, Lexodus wandered the lands, aiding those in need, and disappearing as soon as his work was complete. As he grew in repute, he became known far and wide as "The White Dragon' and 'The Prince of Blades', and many sought to hunt him down for glory and reknown. None succeeded. Along with his three companions, Ealla, an archer he rescued from Androcles the Giant and whom would later become his wife, Blaze, a former acrobat and master of the sanjiegun, and a man known only as the Barbarian, who took up a variety of unconventional weapons in defence of his comrades, Lexodus became swept up in the combat as war engulfed the land, eventually finding himself in the service of Wei. After Cao Cao's death, Lexodus found himself disagreeing with Cao Pi, and established himself as a force to rival Wei, counting on his reputation and the respect of the people he had aided to gain followers. Through a series of successful battles, Lexodus was very nearly victorious, and his armies were poised to bring down the kingdom of Wei; however, as he moved to take Luoyang, he was ambushed and suffered catastrophic losses in the resulting massacre. Enraged, Lexodus abandoned his forces and, alongside his three original companions, assaulted the city. His gambit paid off, and he managed to infiltrate the capital, only to be defeated and captured by Cao Pi and his personal guard in the imperial throne room. Stripped of power, Lexodus and his companions returned to the life that they had left so long ago, and he was known as a hero and a champion of the people for the rest of his days.

Quotes:
    Need Help: "It seems I may have finally met my match!"
    1000 Kills: "I have simply done what is befitting of my title."
    Enemy Officer Defeated: "Bring them on, and I'll cut them all down!"
    Base Captured: "Forward, men! We have them at a disadvantage!"
    Call Special: "Learn why they call me 'The Prince of Blades'!"
    Slain: "Ealla... I'm sorry..."
    Victory: "All in a day's work."
    Defeat: "We have lost the battle, but never the war!"

Battles:
    1. The Martial Artist (Lexodus vs. Pirates)
    Victory: Pirate Leaders and Blaze are defeated.
    Defeat: Lexodus or all Villagers are defeated.
    Story: Lexodus must defeat the pirates plaguing the coastal village, and defeat the challenger, Blaze!

2. The Barbarian's Assault (Lexodus vs. Shu vs. Wu)
    Victory: Shu Captain and Wu Captain are defeated/Barbarian survives for 25 minutes.
    Defeat: Lexodus, Blaze or the Barbarian are defeated.
    Story: Lexodus and Blaze must aid the Barbarian, who is caught in the midst of a skirmish between Shu and Wu Forces!

3. The Huntress's Rescue (Lexodus vs. Bandit Alliance)
    Victory: Bandit Leaders, all Bandits, and Androcles the Giant are defeated.
    Defeat: Lexodus, Blaze, the Barbarian or Ealla are defeated.
    Story: Lexodus's toughest mission yet: defeat the Bandit Alliance and rescue the huntress, Ealla!

4. In the Name of the King (Wei Forces vs. Northwestern Warlords)
    Victory: All Warlords are defeated.
    Defeat: Cao Cao is defeated.
    Story: Now in the service of Cao Cao, Lexodus must prove his allegiance by assisting Cao Cao in his conquest of the northwest!

5. The Battle of Fan Castle (Allied Forces vs. Shu Forces)
    Victory: Guan Yu is defeated.
    Defeat: Cao Ren is defeated.
    Story: Lexodus and his companions join the battle of Fan Castle, in order to end the threat of Guan Yu!

6. Up In Arms (White Dragon army vs. Wei Forces)
    Victory: Cao Ren is defeated.
    Defeat: Lexodus is defeated, or Cao Ren escapes.
    Story: After the death of Cao Cao and Cao Pi's succession, Lexodus amasses his own army to rival Wei!

7. The Lightning Offensive (White Dragon Army vs. Wei Forces)
    Victory: Xu Zhu is defeated.
    Defeat: Lexodus is defeated, or over 50% of the White Dragon units are routed.
    Story: Lexodus and his army march on Wei, conquering all whom defy them!

8. Ambush!!! (White Dragon Army vs. Wei Forces)
    Victory: Zhang Liao is defeated.
    Defeat: Lexodus, Blaze, Ealla or the Barbarian are defeated.
    Story: Lexodus's forces are ambushed before their final assault on Luo Yang!

9. Reckless Gambit! (White Dragon Army vs. Wei Forces)
    Victory: Cao Pi is defeated.
    Story: Enraged by the losses he suffered in the ambush, Lexodus gathers his companions and storms the capital!

10. The Prince of Blades (Lexodus vs. Bounty Hunters)
    Victory: All enemies are defeated.
    Story: Before returning to his old life, Lexodus must first deal with the bounty hunters seeking fame and glory!

Quote Originally Posted by Lexodus View Post
    Name: Lexodus
    Height: 6'4"
    Appearance: Long white hair kept free of bindings, tall and muscular, intimidating/heroic (depending what side you're on :P).
    Weapon: Golden longsword.
    Armor: Shining silver armour, reminiscent of a medieval knight, with a blue cape with an emblem of a white dragon curled round a sword.
    Alleigance: None --> Wei --> Own (Establishes self as force) --> None

Bio: From humble beginnings as a roving warrior and master of the sword, Lexodus wandered the lands, aiding those in need, and disappearing as soon as his work was complete. As he grew in repute, he became known far and wide as "The White Dragon' and 'The Prince of Blades', and many sought to hunt him down for glory and reknown. None succeeded. Along with his three companions, Ealla, an archer he rescued from Androcles the Giant and whom would later become his wife, Blaze, a former acrobat and master of the sanjiegun, and a man known only as the Barbarian, who took up a variety of unconventional weapons in defence of his comrades, Lexodus became swept up in the combat as war engulfed the land, eventually finding himself in the service of Wei. After Cao Cao's death, Lexodus found himself disagreeing with Cao Pi, and established himself as a force to rival Wei, counting on his reputation and the respect of the people he had aided to gain followers. Through a series of successful battles, Lexodus was very nearly victorious, and his armies were poised to bring down the kingdom of Wei; however, as he moved to take Luoyang, he was ambushed and suffered catastrophic losses in the resulting massacre. Enraged, Lexodus abandoned his forces and, alongside his three original companions, assaulted the city. His gambit paid off, and he managed to infiltrate the capital, only to be defeated and captured by Cao Pi and his personal guard in the imperial throne room. Stripped of power, Lexodus and his companions returned to the life that they had left so long ago, and he was known as a hero and a champion of the people for the rest of his days.

Quotes:
    Need Help: "It seems I may have finally met my match!"
    1000 Kills: "I have simply done what is befitting of my title."
    Enemy Officer Defeated: "Bring them on, and I'll cut them all down!"
    Base Captured: "Forward, men! We have them at a disadvantage!"
    Call Special: "Learn why they call me 'The Prince of Blades'!"
    Slain: "Ealla... I'm sorry..."
    Victory: "All in a day's work."
    Defeat: "We have lost the battle, but never the war!"

Battles:
    1. The Martial Artist (Lexodus vs. Pirates)
    Victory: Pirate Leaders and Blaze are defeated.
    Defeat: Lexodus or all Villagers are defeated.
    Story: Lexodus must defeat the pirates plaguing the coastal village, and defeat the challenger, Blaze!

2. The Barbarian's Assault (Lexodus vs. Shu vs. Wu)
    Victory: Shu Captain and Wu Captain are defeated/Barbarian survives for 25 minutes.
    Defeat: Lexodus, Blaze or the Barbarian are defeated.
    Story: Lexodus and Blaze must aid the Barbarian, who is caught in the midst of a skirmish between Shu and Wu Forces!

3. The Huntress's Rescue (Lexodus vs. Bandit Alliance)
    Victory: Bandit Leaders, all Bandits, and Androcles the Giant are defeated.
    Defeat: Lexodus, Blaze, the Barbarian or Ealla are defeated.
    Story: Lexodus's toughest mission yet: defeat the Bandit Alliance and rescue the huntress, Ealla!

4. In the Name of the King (Wei Forces vs. Northwestern Warlords)
    Victory: All Warlords are defeated.
    Defeat: Cao Cao is defeated.
    Story: Now in the service of Cao Cao, Lexodus must prove his allegiance by assisting Cao Cao in his conquest of the northwest!

5. The Battle of Fan Castle (Allied Forces vs. Shu Forces)
    Victory: Guan Yu is defeated.
    Defeat: Cao Ren is defeated.
    Story: Lexodus and his companions join the battle of Fan Castle, in order to end the threat of Guan Yu!

6. Up In Arms (White Dragon army vs. Wei Forces)
    Victory: Cao Ren is defeated.
    Defeat: Lexodus is defeated, or Cao Ren escapes.
    Story: After the death of Cao Cao and Cao Pi's succession, Lexodus amasses his own army to rival Wei!

7. The Lightning Offensive (White Dragon Army vs. Wei Forces)
    Victory: Xu Zhu is defeated.
    Defeat: Lexodus is defeated, or over 50% of the White Dragon units are routed.
    Story: Lexodus and his army march on Wei, conquering all whom defy them!

8. Ambush!!! (White Dragon Army vs. Wei Forces)
    Victory: Zhang Liao is defeated.
    Story: Lexodus's forces are ambushed before their final assault on Luo Yang!

9. Reckless Gambit! (White Dragon Army vs. Wei Forces)
    Victory: Cao Pi is defeated.
    Story: Enraged by the losses he suffered in the ambush, Lexodus gathers his companions and storms the capital!

10. The Prince of Blades (Lexodus vs. Bounty Hunters)
    Victory: All enemies are defeated.
    Story: Before returning to his old life, Lexodus must first deal with the bounty hunters seeking fame and glory!
    Loving Lexodus. Such a talented and cool guy.

Thread Information