Thread: ROTTK games unreleased in the UK

Smile ROTTK games unreleased in the UK

Let's talk about games from the ROTTK series that have not made it to the UK. Let's get together and plead KOEI to change their minds!

I wouldnt mind at all Rotk X with Puk for the english pc market . It can be THAT hard to translate the game (heck, look at the fan translations... and they are really just "modding" the game).

I also wouldnt mind at all the puk for XI

Absolutely! I've said it before, I'll say it again, I'm a big fan of playing as officers instead of rulers, so yes, ROTTK X would be great! I am slightly interested in ROTTK IX, however.

Well, as I dont have a chipped ps2, I cant use the us versions, thus I havent played rtk9 ... I wouldnt mind trying it

Although there are a almost functioning ps2 emulator that actually plays ps2 games regardless of region. So, that might be something I could use (that is, if rtk games works on the emulator).

(no, I havent actually played rtk10 ... I have just seen screenshots and seen postings about the gameplay)

Truthfully I don't think you will get any... You could plead, but X and IX are old, and would probably cost more to produce then what you would get as a profit.

Well, not really?

Wasnt rtkX released in the us? in english? (ps2) how hard would it to actually region change it and release it into eu?

rtk IX I dont know if it was released in us (was it?) ... if it was, see above.

All the RTK Games were released for the PS2 in America with the exhemption of V

so, since they all were released in english (I think they still speak english in the us?) in us, it cant really be that hard to re-release the games as region 2 games (europe), right?

(and who the h*ll decided it was a good thing with those pathetic regions anyway)

(That would be our greedy people inside Silicon Valley.)

Officially speaking, chipped consoles are actually very illegal in the UK Although you can talk about playing foreign version games using foreign version consoles.
    Personally, I don't miss X at all after starting to play XI. And from my experience of the Chinese version of the PUK for X is quite bugged - AI calculated battles where you are not present tend to conclude instantly, and naturally not in your favor if you are playing a high level of difficulty.

They ARE slowly re-releasing the older one like II now for various platforms. So their desire to bring them is there, I suppose.

Thread Information