Thread: Gundam Musou 3 PAL release

Default Gundam Musou 3 PAL release

Being lazy here, but as anyone heard if Gundam 3 will be headed over here this year at all? I suspect it is since the previous instalments made the rounds, but there has yet to be any tentative release information on either koei warriors or the wiki page, so I was wondering if anything had been made official as yet.

It would suck if they cancelled it like they did warriors Orochi Z and left us out.

Quote Originally Posted by Thadius View Post
    Being lazy here, but as anyone heard if Gundam 3 will be headed over here this year at all? I suspect it is since the previous instalments made the rounds, but there has yet to be any tentative release information on either koei warriors or the wiki page, so I was wondering if anything had been made official as yet.

It would suck if they cancelled it like they did warriors Orochi Z and left us out.
    I havent got a clue i would assume late 2011 or early 2012 after all it was only recently released in japan but i want to know who exactly is playable?
    Does this game have online co-op blah blah blah you know just all the general stuff
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

Namco Bandai has responded recently saying it is coming overseas and that it's expected Summer 2011 for the PS3/Xbox 360. Although no official date as of yet.

A member has currently just opened a topic to discuss the great news. Please use that topic to discuss the latest news, thanks:

http://www.tecmokoei-europe.com/foru...ead.php?t=2742

Thread Information