Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tales of Graces F stateside

Honestly I'm slightly disappointed, I was expecting the game to be at least released this year.. but after being messed about with for years by Bamco I guess it's no surprise we're getting it pretty late. '2012' is a little ambiguous too but I guess any news is better than none. Thankfully there's so many games coming out this year that a 2012 release shouldn't matter anyway. Dark Souls, Ace Combat, Totori (?), Deus Ex, Battlefield 3 etc... should fill the gap to Graces.

Looks like Abyss is set to be released later this year and as mentioned already, Graces F for 2012.

http://www.uk.namcobandaigames.eu/ne...a-pacific/1545

Apparently the US won't get Tales of Graces F until 2012 either. So i guess everyone have to wait until then.

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/05/11...yss-this-year/

But i really hope that many people will buy Graces F and Abyss 3DS here in europe so that Tales of Xillia (and hopefully even Tales of Vesperia PS3) will have a chance to be released since it seems to be much better than Graces F.

I'm really happy that we are getting it at all, since we aren't getting Vesperia PS3!

Tales of Graces F and Tales of the Abyss 3DS are going to be at the coming Japan Expo, so we'll finally get more concrete info about the localizations and hopefully more accurate release dates.

http://www.talesunion.com/news/tales...xpo--1699.html

On Graces f’s European release: “Actually we are planning for a release in summer 2012.”

Well it's nice to have an ETA now.

I think the topic title needs a change, don't you guys agree?

I put in my pre-order at last for this game with Shopto, their ETR is 3rd of February 2012. I'm hoping like Disgaea 4 they get it to me a few days early of the actual release date (Whenever Europe's is). I Love ShopTo and their speedy delivery. <3

I might book time off work to give it a proper play, one of the few games I'm willing to do it for.
    Last edited by Emerald Emblem; 24-11-11 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Emblem View Post
    I put in my pre-order at last for this game with Shopto, their ETR is 3rd of February 2012. I'm hoping like Disgaea 4 they get it to me a few days early of the actual release date (Whenever Europe's is). I Love ShopTo and their speedy delivery. <3
    I wouldn't really count on it though. :/ From what i know, most stores get the "Tales of" games at the release date at earliest in europe, so they usually take some days extra to be shipped to customers sadly.

Hopefully, I'm wrong about this though.

But it's been like that for several Tales of titles, and it seems to be like that with Tales of the Abyss for 3DS today, as I've heard that several people only got the shipping confirmation today, and I have not seen anything about anyone getting it early. I'm not even certain that the store I pre-ordered it from got the game, as I haven't received a mail about it. But at least it doesn't really matter, since i don't have a 3DS yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ManaAlchemist View Post
    I wouldn't really count on it though. :/ From what i know, most stores get the "Tales of" games at the release date at earliest in europe, so they usually take some days extra to be shipped to customers sadly.

Hopefully, I'm wrong about this though.

But it's been like that for several Tales of titles, and it seems to be like that with Tales of the Abyss for 3DS today, as I've heard that several people only got the shipping confirmation today, and I have not seen anything about anyone getting it early. I'm not even certain that the store I pre-ordered it from got the game, as I haven't received a mail about it. But at least it doesn't really matter, since i don't have a 3DS yet.
    Anyone who pre-ordered it from ShopTo got the game yesterday. I ordered it at about 3:30pm yesterday and got it within 24 hours, they are seriously good for anyone based in the UK and they ship internationally.

Thread Information