Page 104 of 121 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1209

Thread: What are you thinking about at this very second?

Ok, I dont think that what im thinking can be more interestingly put to words than Musou Hat's but instead mine is just about the damn cold around here, and why it always seems to be at its most annoying in the morning (-.-)

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by God-Like Phoenix View Post
    Ok, I dont think that what im thinking can be more interestingly put to words than Musou Hat's but instead mine is just about the damn cold around here, and why it always seems to be at its most annoying in the morning (-.-)
    That wich annoys us seems to always be pulled in to annoy us.
    Perhaps the very day we will stop being annoyed by things we die, so untill then ill keep my headaches by daily revolt against everything that keeps me in constant turmoil.. or maybe ill get that vacation some day and gain the energy to do something with all my knowledge achieved by swimming against the current to a character achieved in the torrent of the world.

But ill never stop complaining till then, cause i bloody well do have all rights to right now. I know i should already be sleeping but ive learned that when i give in to sleep i end up falling awake because of some twisted game the gods plays with me everyday, i think im better off with sleep knocking me out eventually. And i dont drink any form of caffeine anyway .. ever.. so i got my guard down.
    http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3659&dateline=1250605  062

Annoyances in my life just bombard me all the time, it really does play on my nerves, and my patience, so im never short in that department About your sleep comment though...im not really all that sure, seeing how my sleep barely occurs, and when I do, its just a world of blackness, not much else...so I doubt I can share the same sentiment (^.^)

Caffeine is really quite a nice drug...very helpful for getting work done...I have at least 2-3 doses daily....then again that might be contributing to my lack of sleep....ahh well

oh how live on the caffeine. I'm thinking about the many crazy dreams I've been having recently >.> my mind isn't resting! >.<

Huzzah for the brilliant caffeine (^.^)

Im so glad that I didnt have Maths Ext this afternoon, its not really the maths exams that are gonig to worry me over the next few weeks, its the English ones that I really have to worry about, as so far, im pretty much going crap at it...I just really dont like, its such a pain some of it, im just glad that one of the modules was "History and Memory" so that works well with my History Ext work, but now I need to be able to handle the Area of Study, and the other modules, but ahh well...history needs some mention as well, as half of my school timetable is full of some sort of history (^.^).

Hey guys, i just had 6-7 hours sleep, but i already decided from now on im going to sleep any time when i get tired, im no longer going to wait for the late evening scared to ruin my flow of day, i cannot afford the strain on my mind anymore, i have to make a sacrifice and i rather sacrifice structure than sanity.

So if i get tired during the day i wont keep myself awake, then to hell with the day.

And eh, cafeine is bad cause its artificial energy, when i take it i feel unwell so i never take it.
    http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3659&dateline=1250605  062

Ugh, I really need to do some exam prep, so im going to do some practice questions for the History Extension exam, will use free time tomorrow and Wednesday to do some work so I will fail less at English (^.^). Maths isnt all that much of a problem....and History is all right...

LOL, watching tv, and that woman looks like she is absolutely smashed (^.^)

Hopefully I can continue working on my love story today, haha. <3

Thinking About plying DWSF

Thread Information