Page 28 of 60 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: What games are you currently playing?

Dynasty warriors 6 empires and especially Final Fantasy IX: I never tired of playing it

Just started Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes Of Time for the Wii.
    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

Mostly Dynasty Warriors 6:Empires, Warriors Orochi 2, Kingdom Hearts II, and MarioKart Wii. (& hopefully Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days soon )

Thanks for the great set, Jiahe!

More than half of my day lately has been taken up by Strikeforce...and with good reason, because I know that if I stop playing...it means that my brother has a chance to play it...and we all know that we just cant have that (^.^)

Quote Originally Posted by silvertongue View Post
    Just started Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes Of Time for the Wii.
    Is it any good? Just wondering since I'm quite tempted to buy it.

Anyways I managed to get past that damn boss in Tales of Vesperia even though i was underleveled so I'm still playing that. And I've also started playing Izuna 2.

bioshock, naruto storm and.....fight night round....3???.......gawd....oh and FFVII

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightRijax View Post
    Is it any good? Just wondering since I'm quite tempted to buy it.

Anyways I managed to get past that damn boss in Tales of Vesperia even though i was underleveled so I'm still playing that. And I've also started playing Izuna 2.
    It's good but not Final Fantasy good if you know what I mean. I never played Crystal Chronicles on the Gamecube so I can't compare it with that either. The t thing I don't particularly like though is the screen because the screen has the actual gameplay screen and the menu screen on the same screen. If you don't get what I mean about it just check out some vids on youtube and you'll get the picture.

Still playing:
    Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes Of Time

and almost finished:
    Parasite Eve for the PSX again.

Parasite Eve is one of my all time favourite games. I'm so looking forward to the 3rd one for the PSP.

Last edited by silvertongue; 24-07-09 at 08:10 AM.
    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

i've mostly been playing Rainbow Six Vegas 2 online.

A couple days ago i played soul calibur 4 and made zhou yu haha.

Redoing DW6: Empires from scratch because I had to reformat my PS3 a few weeks ago. -_- I have redo with unlock ALL the trophies, edit endings, bonuses, maxing weapon stats, CAW costumes, and blah blah blah...

Also played Dissidia: Final Fantasy demo that came out yesterday. The demo was actually really enjoyable to play even though I had no clue wtf I was even doing. I just smashed a bunch of the buttons together a few rounds with Cecil until Kefka killed me and then I gave Terra a try. I'll probably be playing this demo for awhile until the actual game comes out. This will help get my Final Fantasy interest to perk up again.
    http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad22/Quanji/Fanbars/JLZ.png

Quote Originally Posted by silvertongue View Post
    It's good but not Final Fantasy good if you know what I mean. I never played Crystal Chronicles on the Gamecube so I can't compare it with that either. The t thing I don't particularly like though is the screen because the screen has the actual gameplay screen and the menu screen on the same screen. If you don't get what I mean about it just check out some vids on youtube and you'll get the picture.
    Well i kinda know how the game is somewhat since i have the prequel FFCC Ring of Fates which was okay but not exactly the best game, and it was definitely a failure when compared to the original GameCube game. But well it kinda sounds like it's somewhat like Ring of Fates, only that it's for both Wii and DS instead of just DS.

Well anyways I'm still playing ToV and Izuna 2 a little, but now I've also started playing Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst on PC again though it's kinda lonely since none of my friends play it. Anyone here wanna play it with me maybe?

Thread Information