Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: What games are you currently playing?

Persona 4

SPOILER: (highlight to read)
    The Reaper is easy this time round, however I do have a Persona that can only be hurt by Almighty and Physical but it has a resistance to Physical.

Currently playing Metal Gear Solid 4 which while good I kind of wish I could actually play more of it as with all of the cutscenes I feel like I'm watching a movie not playing a game.
    "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."

I'm playing both Dynasty Warriors 6 (360) just going through a few story modes and targets I haven't got yet.

And also Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume (NDS), which is quite a unique tactical RPG.

Strikeforce and SW2
    I wanna be your dream catcher
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

Quote Originally Posted by Fayt View Post
    And also Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume (NDS), which is quite a unique tactical RPG.
    Where did you get it? It was not in at EB the release date (My best chance of getting the game).

still playing Disgaea 3..
    alternating between Class World and Item World is really starting to become irritating.

Been playing Disgaea 3 & Dark Mist.
    I swear DM is one of the hardest games I've played...but it got a little easier when I found out she could move and fire without changing direction! Still, I dont think I can beat the 1st boss with only 3 health, that thing it throws when its almost dead is too hard to dodge

Quote Originally Posted by jive View Post
    still playing Disgaea 3..
    alternating between Class World and Item World is really starting to become irritating.
    what's so irritating? finding that prinny guy?

Playing Eldar Scrolls Oblivion as after finally upgrading my computer last year I can now play it on here and loving the changes the mods are making and restarting dynasty tactics 2 for I think the 4th time.
    "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."

Still playing Pokemon Pearl but im really starting to love it even more, now that I have my two most favourite pokemon: Altaria and Absol

Dynasty Warriors 6 (PS3)
    I am still doing horse and weapon farming which is pain but I am not too worried about it since I already acquired 2 rare horse yesterday! Playing Rampage in Challenge mode (curse you Sun Jian for killing your own son when he was trying to have some fun!) to beat some of my scores online.

Thread Information