Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: What games are you currently playing?

Quote Originally Posted by silvertongue View Post
    Oooooo, what's it like? Can you start the game with the new female lead?
    Yes, you choose at the start

I have to go to Gamescom this week so no time for playing my newly bought Axelay for SNES >.<

Playing Disgaea 2 DHD and Persona 3 portable

Still playing Monster Hunter Tri... I wont feel free to quit until I beat the final online urgent's boss, but he is soooo cheap and everyone keeps dying...

Also playing Imperishable Night again just to see if I'm still terrible at it.
    Turns out I am >_<.

I've decided to give Sacred 2 a break because the repetitiveness is bugging me a bit now and decided to play some Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires. I forgot how fun that game is. Also playing a lot of Super Street Fighter IV as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Leady FF ^^ View Post
    I just finished playing the demo, that games awesome! I love the art style and how you can reverse gravity. I found it pretty hard too but maybe that's just me being rubbish

I agree, its bloody hard but tons of re-starts and infinite lives lol! its a very cool game lots of great music too.

Well I finally bought Final Fantasy XIII and I have to say I love it. The game looks gorgeous, the battle system is great and all likeable characters so far. My only gripe at the moment is it seems to be quite linear and not much free roaming.

**UPDATE**

Final Fantasy XIII, after 15 hours I have to say that the battle system is so so boring. Story still great but it's linear and I have to say I've stopped playing it as it just doesn't feel like a Final Fantasy game to me. It's seriously missing something. So at first I loved it but not anymore.

However I have got stuck into White Knight Chronicles and even though the story is your typical kinda fantasy story everything about it is great. Been playing online, doing quests and I'm very much addicted to it now. If you can find someone that's kind enough to help you out for your first few quests then you'll return and return. Absolutely great game!!
    Last edited by silvertongue; 05-09-10 at 06:30 PM.
    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

Now that i finally have a PS2 that can play import games, I've borrowed a friends Tales of the Abyss and so I'm finally playing it and I'm loving it.

Now i just have to buy the game myself too since it's so good.

Thread Information