Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061

Thread: What games are you currently playing?

Quote Originally Posted by silvertongue View Post
    I think that's what stopped me from enjoying it, I found it quite hard.

I got burnt out playing Persona 4 a few times. The end boss really did my head in.

Anyway I've been playing bits of everything, I can't seem to stick to one game at the moment.

Here are what I'm currently playing:

.hack//Infection [again]
    Theatrhythm
    Tales Of The Abyss
    Persona 2 Innocent Sin
    Samurai Warriors 3Z
    Rainbow Moon
    Dead Island
    Final Fantasy V
    Warriors Orochi 3

Told you I couldn't stick to just one.
    Great list ) especially I liked Tales of the Abyss.

Hello everyone
    Used to be a fan of WoW but now switched to League of Legends. I believe this is because of Jessy, a coach I found at Gamersbay http://Gamersbay.com He is an awesome coach who discovered so many tricks I didn't even guess they existed. I regret I didn't have such a coach when I played a local WoW tournament half a year ago I am sure that I would have had much more chances to win!

Hi there )
    I also used to be a fan of WoW. Awesome game

I play only online games: CS and Dota2. Although the apocalypse game has just recently started to take place - dead stranding.

I play World of Warcraft. This is my favorite game, it is interesting to play it at any age, now I'm interested in Final Fantasy XIV Gil, I was interested in how to get it. Having studied all the methods of obtaining, I realized that it would be best to buy final fantasy online gil kaufen. In fact, there are many players and sites that sell Final Fantasy XIV Gil online. I bought on a site where you can find a lot of cheap gold coins. Their backpacks on the site are of good quality, good service, fast delivery and, more importantly, safe.

Hi, This is Dennis From Indies Education Site. We are sharing useful knowledge about Education with Blogs.

You can visit one of the blog on boost mind power with games.
    Hi, This is Dennis From Indies Education Site. We are sharing useful knowledge about Education with Blogs.

Here is the sample of one of the blog on the best puzzle games. You can visit here.

EVE Echoes is a next generation sci-fi mobile space MMO game based on typical EVE Online design principles. Players can make their own path to stardom in a vast sandbox setting, and form alliances with other pilots from across the galaxy to shape the game's enduring universe.

I'd like to play WoW. Why? Because they really LIKE it! Players take great pleasure to play it. They like to spend their time, to get into this game and get some levels, prizes and etc. Absolutely. The quests are a lot of fun to do, especially if you read them and follow the storylines. However, you are really limiting the scope of the game by doing it solo, you need only boost account check more info here https://boosthive.eu/wow-classic . It's a lot of fun, but almost all of my favorite memories were when I was playing with others

Hello, I love to play good games that develop thinking and so on. I respect the people who develop these games. Among the companies I would especially like to highlight https://fgfactory.com/, they are really experts in their field. They can develop a game for every taste.

Thread Information