Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten

Default Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten

While the last press release only said "Autumn" for the EU release, the NISA website says "October" so the wait won't be too long!

Also seems that NISA is going all out for Disgaea 4 with news of the game's LE went out in their last Prinny Bomb.

I wish we would get the Fuka figurine here too...

Assuming it's roughly priced the same as the AT3 calendar set then you could always just order from the NIS store. Paying £50 for a premium edition isn't half bad considering some games expect £60-100. I'll be curious to see what we end up with though.

I know, but if a game has DLC then I like to keep things consistant and only use my main PSN account to buy things with. I don't really want to start having paid content between different accounts and also I've forgotten the email and password for my US account... XD

I hate being European when these kinds of LE/SE's come out in Japan and the States.

Quote Originally Posted by Celedin View Post
    I know, but if a game has DLC then I like to keep things consistant and only use my main PSN account to buy things with. I don't really want to start having paid content between different accounts and also I've forgotten the email and password for my US account... XD
    Huh, you can't download EU DLC for a NA copy of the game? I thought it didn't matter since the games are region free?

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Emblem View Post
    I hate being European when these kinds of LE/SE's come out in Japan and the States.
    Haha, yeah. I would have a ton of all those cool NISA Store bonuses~

Quote Originally Posted by Zalwis View Post
    Huh, you can't download EU DLC for a NA copy of the game? I thought it didn't matter since the games are region free?
    Well I've never done it myself but I'm fairly certain that the DLC is region specific - for example, when in the store, it might say "This content will only with [code]" and that normally means there's a UK version and a EU version.

Quote Originally Posted by Celedin View Post
    Well I've never done it myself but I'm fairly certain that the DLC is region specific - for example, when in the store, it might say "This content will only with [code]" and that normally means there's a UK version and a EU version.
    Well I know there's different regions for the accounts similar to Xbox Live but I assumed the DLC worked regardless of which version you own. I could be wrong though as I haven't even made a PSN account yet out of sheer laziness. I own the NA version of AT3 though so perhaps I'll check later.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalwis View Post
    Well I know there's different regions for the accounts similar to Xbox Live but I assumed the DLC worked regardless of which version you own. I could be wrong though as I haven't even made a PSN account yet out of sheer laziness. I own the NA version of AT3 though so perhaps I'll check later.
    Well I think the 'issue' (I think ;p) is that when NISA is releasing the games and its DLC, they have to go through both SCEA and SCEE and their processes and standards are separate unlike with Microsoft where there's just the one process for all regions. The end products will be classified as 'different' even though they're probably the same.

Well it's recognising my EU AT3 and NA AT3 as two different games despite both sharing the same trophy data so I guess the DLC would be separated as you say. Not all that big of a deal since you can download via an American PSN and it'll be there for your EU tag (Or so I've read on various sites) but it's still rather annoying I'll admit. :/

oh i was planning on making this thread later but got beat hopefully ... maybe just maybe europe will get a limited or some kind of unique pre order bonus
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

Thread Information