Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Relationships

Hmm, well I never had a relationship but can't complain, I've just been good alone until now so is not hard. But still is cool to love and be loved..so ladies here I am..

Quote Originally Posted by legend fighter View Post
    Well i was in a relationship that went on a break yesty and then 7 hours after she said that she said she wanted me back. now i'm wondering what happened to change her mind so quickly.
    She realized that you're a complete mistour-casanova-stud-assmaster and she can't live without you?
    "VIE MUT VERMOON - KANTAMALLA"

LOL, when it comes to relationships...im pretty much always really shy, I guess I just dont want to be imposing on anyone, and I guess thats why I havent really been in a strong relationship

Quote Originally Posted by Outi View Post
    She realized that you're a complete mistour-casanova-stud-assmaster and she can't live without you?
    Thats going a bit too far outi.
    I'm not a casanova i just get lucky =)
    Smart enough to do anything, lazy enough to do sod all.

"Every snow flake pleads not guilty in an avalanche"

Oh come on, I'm just teasing you ,D
    After all, she wants you back. There's no harm done!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaka Extreme View Post
    keep this in mind relationships are bad luck!

mine puts me in so much bad luck!!!
    awww don't say that Kaka!!! I think you pick the wrong one but you're young you can always try lol and as I know you, hope the guy got tons and tons of candy lol ^^

Personally, I think I found the one, now my only worry is how to keep that person always mine
    I wanna be your dream catcher
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

"Always" is a bit too extreme if you ask me... I mean I was together with my ex for 5 YEARS, and until the very end I thought nothing could ever separate us, that no such reason even EXISTS why we would ever break up... And then in just one month everything changed.
    Though it's true that we aren't completely separated... We still live together. We're still best friends, she's like a sister to me and her sisters are like my own sisters and that will probably never change. We forged a pretty hard bond during those 5 years.
    But relationships - as in "I <3 you and you <3 me" - might not last forever no matter how strong they are. And you shouldn't get into a relationship thinking that "I'm gonna make this last forever".
    It's better to think "This will last as long as it's meant to last". It could be a year, 5 years, 10 years, the rest of your life... But you can't MAKE it last any longer than it should last. If it ends, then it ends for a reason and it won't do any good going against that. If a relationship starts to fall apart, it won't get any better by forcing it to last longer. And there's no way to predict or prevent a break-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Outi View Post
    "Always" is a bit too extreme if you ask me... I mean I was together with my ex for 5 YEARS, and until the very end I thought nothing could ever separate us, that no such reason even EXISTS why we would ever break up... And then in just one month everything changed.
    Though it's true that we aren't completely separated... We still live together. We're still best friends, she's like a sister to me and her sisters are like my own sisters and that will probably never change. We forged a pretty hard bond during those 5 years.
    But relationships - as in "I <3 you and you <3 me" - might not last forever no matter how strong they are. And you shouldn't get into a relationship thinking that "I'm gonna make this last forever".
    It's better to think "This will last as long as it's meant to last". It could be a year, 5 years, 10 years, the rest of your life... But you can't MAKE it last any longer than it should last. If it ends, then it ends for a reason and it won't do any good going against that. If a relationship starts to fall apart, it won't get any better by forcing it to last longer. And there's no way to predict or prevent a break-up.
    I mean tried with someone else
    Last edited by Gischie; 03-02-09 at 03:58 PM.
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

I'm currently with someone, since 6 months now, and I think I have found the one I have waited for :
    Even if it's short, 6 months only, we know each other since 3 years now and I think he was true all this time ^^

tsssss, you always copy me, I know my bf 2 years as friend and you it's 3 O_o!!!! LOL
    Last edited by Gischie; 03-02-09 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Coz I love teasing Hebi!!!
    ima hajimete umarekawaru
    Fly again

Thread Information