Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Relationships

When it comes to dating and especially hitting on someone, too much confidence is just too much. A lot of girls prefer a guy who's a bit humble and not overly sure of himself. It's annoying when someone comes up to you with the kinda "Of course I'm gonna get this chick!" attitude.
    "VIE MUT VERMOON - KANTAMALLA"

Kaka : Hopefully I'm very patient

Outi : I'm rather "of course I can't get this chick" ^^" But I'll just wait, and soon or late I might meet someone like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Outi View Post
    When it comes to dating and especially hitting on someone, too much confidence is just too much. A lot of girls prefer a guy who's a bit humble and not overly sure of himself. It's annoying when someone comes up to you with the kinda "Of course I'm gonna get this chick!" attitude.
    I'm not that kinda guy, but I AM the kinda guy with the attitude "Why not try and fight for her? I won't lose anything in doing so" even if sometimes it doesn't work, there will be always a time where the work payed off.

I'm sure girls also like having someone fighting over them, if your too shy and can't make a move I doubt that person will easilly notice that your interested on him/her.

Quote Originally Posted by Shika View Post
    I'm rather "of course I can't get this chick" ^^" But I'll just wait, and soon or late I might meet someone like me.
    read what I said above, it never hurts to try when you see a person that is like you. But you'll have your chance sooner or later, best of luck. ^_^

In my opinion, whether you're gay, straight or bi too much confidence is a turn off.
    I find being shy very endearing plus it kinda adds a certain kinda mystery to the shy person.
    I'm shy, always have been. I can be in a room full of people but i'll just be quiet and take everything that's going on around me. It's just the way i am.

Birmingham Memorabilia show last year, i must've walked round the Koei booth about 4 times before i had the courage to go and talk to Leady or Chin and i don't know why because they are the most down to earth friendly guys that i have ever met!

So what i'm trying to say Shika is just because your shy it doesn't mean that you won't meet that special person because you will.
    OMG, i sound like i've been watching Oprah!

Quote Originally Posted by silvertongue View Post
    In my opinion, whether you're gay, straight or bi too much confidence is a turn off.
    Gay pride stinks of too much confidence, it's driving me semi-insane due to the number of times I've argued there is no such thing as gay pride, it's just flamboyance and showing off, no achievement in being gay...

Quote Originally Posted by Song Xian View Post
    Gay pride stinks of too much confidence, it's driving me semi-insane due to the number of times I've argued there is no such thing as gay pride, it's just flamboyance and showing off, no achievement in being gay...
    Right on the money.
    I've never seen a straight pride parade in my life... Why do we need a gay pride parade? It's not like homosexuality ever made my life any better.

Thank you for being open minded.

You're most welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Song Xian View Post

I agree. Gay pride is just a way to make more money. It's all too commercial now anyway. It's not about the cause, its all about the money money money.
    It's a shame really.

Isn't it a shame shame baby a shame shame? ,D

Thread Information