Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warriors Orochi 3 ???

Cool Warriors Orochi 3 ???

I've seen this idea on a site or two and was wondering what people here think. I just got Warriors Orochi 2 a few months ago and have already unlocked all but one character, 24/27 achievements, 25/28 Dream Scenarios, all 4th weapons and treasures, etc. Lot fun but I think there is room for improvement with a future installment for this series. Although I was always more fond of the DW series itself, I was disappointed with DW6 for many reasons. DW6:Empires was the only saving grace for me with that series but it gave me the chance to explore the WO part of this and I'm glad I did.

Some ideas I would like to see would be the return of more costume designs, the CREATE A WARRIOR mode similar to that in DW6:Empires, and more challenging battles. Some of the battles seem to be over after only one task is fulfilled, such as defeating one major force and then the battle becomes much too easy to win. I would also love to see most of the weapons return with only a few exceptions. DW6 failed, IMO, for a lot of reasons and one of those reasons was the massive overhaul in many weapons. Trading down most of the time, such as with Sun Ce's unique Tonfas, Sun Shang Xiang's unique Chakrams, Wei Yan's unique double-sided blade, etc. I was very happy to see most of these weapons return in the Empires version but it overall hurt the franchise by making DW6 virtually unplayable....for me, anyway.

Anybody else have thoughts? I don't want to ramble TOO much. LOL I'd like to hear what others think and how they feel about past and future games in the DW, SW, and WO series.

I didnt really like W.O 1 but i liked the 2nd dispite the co-op lag it was pretty good i would like to see a warriors orochi 3 though with the DW7 and SW3 weaponary and char's but the dream mode stuff was really annoying to me anyway
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

I really enjoyed playing both WO games. It would be really wicked of they did another one for PS3 and Xbox. What I would really like to see would be a conquest mode (similar to DWE) and more online play both co-op and vs with multiple players on board. I still think that KOEI can do a lot more to exploit the current console's online play. Another thing I like to see and this applies to SW and DW games as well is that every army has a set number of warriors and after each battle that number decreases according to the outcome of the said battle. Also AI controlled generals perform according to their status and in game level. I really hate it when you have a strong allied general finding himself in difficulty against a few peons.

I read somewhere that there is an OW3 in the making. Can somebody confirm if this is true? and whether it will be released in the west? Thank you. I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing.

I am sure that there is a Warriors Orochi 3 in the making, even though I haven't really been paying all that much attention to most of the Koei news.

I'm not particularly sure about the western release, there might be some more information on that over at Koei Warriors, but all I do know so far is that in this one there will be Ryu from Ninja Gaiden, Joan of Arc from Bladestorm and Achilles from Legends of Troy.

Yes. All the characters from DW7/7XL and Samurai Warriors 3/3 Empires will be making a return in the series as well as those of the Orochi series. Ryu of Ninja Gaiden, Joan of Bladestorm and Achilles of Troy will be making an appearance as well as new characters added to the Orochi series. The game will revolve around three characters - two of Dynasty and one of Samurai Warriors.

I seriously cannot wait for this game guys, i believe this will be Koei-Tecmo's best game so far, It's got like 120+ characters and it's gonna be a massive and epic game.

Me too I hope they have a western realese soon. WO series has always been my favorite and am really annoyed that so far there hasn't been one for the next gen consoles.

might be more interesting if in adding some fictional characters from several heroes of the revolution of China such as master wong fei hung, master fong sai yuk, kwe cheng ( from return of the condor heroes serial ),tong sam cong and several other Korean heroes ^^

I cant wait until 30 march i am surely gonna burn. so as i figured susanoo and ther rest heavenly generals is after Da Ji that she has a plan considering orochi is gonna be in WO3 i think that Orochi x is gonnabe included and the humans are trying to destroy Yuja tha big serpent so that makes Da Ji and Kiyomori cornered like rats. Probably the last battle would be Humans vs Yuja with kiyomori forces . And susanoo forces vs Orochi x forces Da ji will be there at the side of orochi.

Thread Information