Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: Arcana Hearts 3

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    321

    Default

    All accepted and my order is placed for it. Cannot wait, especially since I platinum'd Dynasty Warriors 7.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Worlds edge
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Emblem View Post
    All accepted and my order is placed for it. Cannot wait, especially since I platinum'd Dynasty Warriors 7.
    alright emerald! let me be the first to congratulate you on you're dw7 plat have you got a main ready for AH3 or ..?
    because i know i have either saki or weiB i think
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    321

    Default

    Unfortunately I don't have a main all picked. I think it'll all be a wait and see thing. I hope there is a Yuki Nagato type character in it though.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Worlds edge
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Nooo the game is now coming out on the 14th of august. damn it they did the same thing with bbcs about 4 times
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black_Dragon View Post
    Nooo the game is now coming out on the 14th of august. damn it they did the same thing with bbcs about 4 times
    I wish it really would come out on the 14:th, but that's a sunday, and games are never released on sundays in europe as far as i know. Instead it'll finally be released next friday, together with Agarest Zero and Xenoblade. Though i'll probably have to wait a week or two for them to arrive at my place from the UK, but atleast i'll get 'em.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Worlds edge
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManaAlchemist View Post
    I wish it really would come out on the 14:th, but that's a sunday, and games are never released on sundays in europe as far as i know. Instead it'll finally be released next friday, together with Agarest Zero and Xenoblade. Though i'll probably have to wait a week or two for them to arrive at my place from the UK, but atleast i'll get 'em.
    hmm yeah thats why they delayed it to the 18th but as long as there are no more setbacks it should be set to go anyway when it does come out everyone have a match with me it ought to be fun with all of us participating

    EDIT
    now its the 19th of august hopfully it stays that way
    Last edited by Black_Dragon; 12-08-11 at 03:54 PM.
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Emblem View Post
    All accepted and my order is placed for it. Cannot wait, especially since I platinum'd Dynasty Warriors 7.
    Hey well done and congrats on the plat for DW7!!!


    Think one will have to get this game when it comes out. Wish I'd ordered it before though when you could get the limited edition for £17.99!
    I have to say though you guys will probably kick my ass online as I pretty much suck at 2D fighters. I got the first Blazblue for PS3 but I always get my ass kicked, lol!
    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Worlds edge
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    ... crap i never knew about these..
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Arcana-Heart.../dp/B005FW83AC
    http://pqube.co.uk/store/index.php/a...s-edition-ps3/
    so both zen and pqube have their own items ...
    this is pretty cool too...
    http://pqube.co.uk/store/index.php/a...ition-t-shirt/
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silvertongue View Post
    I have to say though you guys will probably kick my ass online as I pretty much suck at 2D fighters. I got the first Blazblue for PS3 but I always get my ass kicked, lol!
    Don't be so certain about that. :P
    I myself love fighting games, but all my friends hate them, so i barely play them and suck at them too. And unfortunately I haven't played fighting games online either (in fact, I've barely played any game online at all), but I'll probably start to with this game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Black_Dragon View Post
    ... crap i never knew about these..
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Arcana-Heart.../dp/B005FW83AC
    http://pqube.co.uk/store/index.php/a...s-edition-ps3/
    so both zen and pqube have their own items ...
    this is pretty cool too...
    http://pqube.co.uk/store/index.php/a...ition-t-shirt/
    Hmm... I wonder why they have different stuff in the Limited Editions. If i knew earlier i would probably have gone for PQube's LE with the bag, but oh well, I've already paid for Zen United's LE so that's out of question for now.

    Though I wonder what bonus Zen United will throw in for the people who had already ordered it when the delay was announced. Hope it's something awesome.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Worlds edge
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManaAlchemist View Post
    Don't be so certain about that. :P
    I myself love fighting games, but all my friends hate them, so i barely play them and suck at them too. And unfortunately I haven't played fighting games online either (in fact, I've barely played any game online at all), but I'll probably start to with this game.



    Hmm... I wonder why they have different stuff in the Limited Editions. If i knew earlier i would probably have gone for PQube's LE with the bag, but oh well, I've already paid for Zen United's LE so that's out of question for now.

    Though I wonder what bonus Zen United will throw in for the people who had already ordered it when the delay was announced. Hope it's something awesome.
    ... I think it was a key chain you get added with the zen order.
    i may just cancel my pre order and go for the bag and mug though it costs more than the zen...
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Kingdom Hearts Series
    By Ruka in forum Other RPG Games
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 19-09-10, 12:33 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •