Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lu Bu

I remember when I played DW5 (Which was my first DW game), I thought you had to beat Lu Bu on Hu Lao gate to get through it because I didn't notice the other way in. It took me ages to beat him with a low level Guan Yu but I did it in the end and it gave me a great sense of achievement. Also continuing on from what Onislash said I found Zhang Fei really hard to beat on the battle of Chang Ban on Zhuge Liang's musou mode because I was LVL1. In the end I did the Yellow Turban rebellion as him over and over again to get levelled up.

Agreed with Onislash on the "too many appearances" thing.
    He's pretty much spammed all over the place, forcing you to beat him up every time. After having to kick his behind 5+ times in Strikeforce I've started to think of him more as a constant annoyance than an actual "mighty warrior".

Not that his cockroach-like outfit helps him much, especially after the DW6 restyling.

...that, and his 'pike-shuriken of doom' thingy is just...just...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sorry, I couldn't resist...it's just that laughable.
    "We're getting wet. In a shower. Because, basically, we talked it over, Chastity and myself, and we came to the conclusion that civilization is nothing more than an effective sewage system. And so by the use of plumbing we hope to demonstrate this to the world." ~ Ron Nasty

Lu Bu was my fav char in DW3, liked him a bit in 4, 5 was better. But now his look, his weapon and his moveset make me don't want to play as him, among many others in DW6 as a matter of fact. But overal I think it's right he is powerful and be difficult to beat, it's what makes him Lu Bu and different to the others. I think Lu Bu was at his best and hardest to beat in DW3, just seems to have gotten easier and easier as time passes, becoming less of the mightest of the land.

some of you guys hhave to be kidding!

LU BU IS ONE OF THE BEST CHARACTERS

however he can be annoyingly stron like in xia pi (DW6) and some other ones

and i really struggled with him at Hu Lao Gate in strikeforce plus Bei XI

Big fan of the LuBu-Nator, His power was too great for one spear.. Now he has an immense Spear-Warglaive! I've never taken much interest in Lu Bu, Now he just catches my eye and lets me understand his power a tad more. ^^
    I love his new moveset, I just dislike his height when playing as him.

Thread Information