Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Agarest: Generations of War Zero

My copy from Ghostlight arrived today as well, the T-shirt is a perfect fit for me so chuffed about that. Just finishing the game install now.

Quote Originally Posted by silvertongue View Post
    So Agarest Zero arrived today which I'm very pleased about and nice collector's edition. However I do feel like the U.S. got a much better collector's edition. I would've loved an artbook, ah well it's all about the game anyway!
    As i live in sweden i probably won't get the game until late next week or so, but I agree that the US LE was nice, specially since I'm a sucker for artbooks with awesome artwork (crazy enough to pay about 50 GBP for Valkyria Chronicles Design Archives). :P

Quote Originally Posted by ManaAlchemist View Post
    I'm a sucker for artbooks with awesome artwork (crazy enough to pay about 50 GBP for Valkyria Chronicles Design Archives). :P
    Me too, I'm a sucker for artbooks too.

50GBP for Valkyria Chronicles Design Archives........that's expensive but I have to say the art in that game is stunning. Infact the whole look of the game is amazing. So I have to say I am jealous If you want something bad enough you'll pay it. I've done it before now on games.
    I have the Visual Story Book (Hardback) of Fist Of The North Star: Ken's Rage signed by by Hisashi Koinuma. That takes top place in my artbook collection followed by my Trinity Souls of Zill O'll hardback artrbook that comes in a hardback outer slipcase.

I do really wish we'd gotten an artbook for Agarest Zero but I'm sure I'll get one eventually
    Last edited by silvertongue; 25-08-11 at 10:35 PM.
    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

Me too, I'm a sucker for artbooks too.

50GBP for Valkyria Chronicles Design Archives........that's expensive but I have to say the art in that game is stunning. Infact the whole look of the game is amazing. So I have to say I am jealous If you want something bad enough you'll pay it. I've done it before now on games.
    I have the Visual Story Book (Hardback) of Fist Of The North Star: Ken's Rage signed by by Hisashi Koinuma. That takes top place in my artbook collection followed by my Trinity Souls of Zill O'll hardback artrbook that comes in a hardback outer slipcase.

I do really wish we'd gotten an artbook for Agarest Zero but I'm sure I'll get one eventually
    Wow a signed FotNS arbook, i understand why you like it. Only signed stuff i have is a Disgaea poster signed by Takehito Harada (Disgaea's designer), but that's quite awesome too. Though my favorite artbook has to be my Asobi ni Ikuyo artbook as I'm obsessed with that series.

And yeah, VC's artwork is really awesome, but I'm still waiting for the book though. Though did you know that a hentai artist (called Raita) is behind the character designs? :P

Feels kinda ridiculous that SEGA said that the original VC had "too many male" fans when they had a hentai artist behind the artwork. If i remember right the artist behind Agarest has also done some hentai. xD

But amazingly i just got my Agarest Zero today! Though sadly it'll probably take a while until i play it since I've got a couple of other games to finish first.
    Last edited by ManaAlchemist; 26-08-11 at 07:33 PM.

But amazingly i just got my Agarest Zero today! Though sadly it'll probably take a while until i play it since I've got a couple of other games to finish first.
    And NISA isn't helping with their Autumn lineup.

50GBP for Valkyria Chronicles Design Archives.
    Huh? I swear I seen it for £20 on Amazon/TheBookDepository.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalwis View Post
    Back when i was stupid enough to order it for that price, it went for about £40 on amazon, and i thought that I'd might as well get it from the other place since i could just fetch it there after work when they get it in stock. Had i known amazon would lower the price that much i definitely wouldn't have ordered it for £50. But at least now i now to always check amazon before shopping anywhere else in sweden. :P

Feels kinda ridiculous that SEGA said that the original VC had "too many male" fans when they had a hentai artist behind the artwork. If i remember right the artist behind Agarest has also done some hentai. xD

Silly thing for SEGA to say about having too many male finds, a little ridiculous. A fan is a fan. I had no idea that the artwork was done by a hentai artists but good art is good art.

As for playing Agarest Zero I installed and played the tutorial but I'm putting it to the side to get Rorona, Ar Tonelico & Hyperdimension Neptunia finished. Too many unfinished RPG's at the moment which is ridiculous, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Zalwis View Post
    Yes, always check The Book Depoistory website as sometimes (not always) they can be a little cheaper than on Amazon Marketplace.
    Last edited by silvertongue; 27-08-11 at 11:02 AM.
    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

Thread Information