Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Dragon’s Crown

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    812

    Default Dragon’s Crown

    So recently Vanilla Ware's latest game Dragon’s Crown was revealed.

    Some info, pics and a trailer about the game can be found here.

    Anyone else completely sold on this game? I've loved all games by Vanilla Ware so far, and because of that i knew I'd want it instantly, and then i saw the Sorceress, and the game went from "definitely want" to "must have". xD

    I just hope that it'll be possible to play 4 players offline co-op too, since that'd be really awesome.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    564

    Default

    I was interested as it looked like odin sphere tehn i vomited at 0:28 of that video
    http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
    Discuss Anime, Video Games, Movies or whatever is on your mind.
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/onepiece/images/5/5f/LuffyStanceGear2nd.gif

    My youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    321

    Default

    The Amazon is rather disproportioned, kinda cringe worthy but one has to try and see past that.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Emblem View Post
    The Amazon is rather disproportioned, kinda cringe worthy but one has to try and see past that.
    I'd actually say that most characters in Vanilla Ware's games are somewhat disproportioned. Though that usually is somewhat charming in some way, but yeah, the Amazon might be a bit to much for some people. xD

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Worlds edge
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    vanillaware was involed in making grim grimoire right? then this should be interesting... some what
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    142

    Default

    I'm not one for the super-thigh designs but definitely looking forward to play this one! Anyone going to pick it up for Vita? ;p

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black_Dragon View Post
    vanillaware was involed in making grim grimoire right? then this should be interesting... some what
    Yup, Vanilla Ware created GrimGrimoire.

    Quote Originally Posted by Celedin View Post
    I'm not one for the super-thigh designs but definitely looking forward to play this one! Anyone going to pick it up for Vita? ;p
    I'm actually considering picking it up on both PS3 and Vita.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Worlds edge
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Vita maybe.... is it me or do all the chars look incredibly muscular?
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black_Dragon View Post
    Vita maybe.... is it me or do all the chars look incredibly muscular?
    Well, the men in Vanillaware games are usually either 'normal' or OMFG HUGE AND MANLY (ie. Odin in Odin Sphere and Fighter in Dragon's Crown). The women usually retrain their femininity though, even with their super thighs ;p

    We'll all have to get on PSN and play some co-op when it's out!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Worlds edge
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celedin View Post
    Well, the men in Vanillaware games are usually either 'normal' or OMFG HUGE AND MANLY (ie. Odin in Odin Sphere and Fighter in Dragon's Crown). The women usually retrain their femininity though, even with their super thighs ;p

    We'll all have to get on PSN and play some co-op when it's out!
    Lol how true and yeah i dont see why not
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Dragon Ball Series
    By Ruka in forum Anime & Manga
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-08-12, 08:31 AM
  2. Ebil Shrimp's Dragon lair.
    By ebil shrimp in forum Members Gallery
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29-03-09, 11:51 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •