Thread: Disappointing

Default Disappointing

Ok I m not gonna buy it, Koei really pisses me off, like always I have to say.

The reason: no original BGM !!!! Again !!! For the second time.

So I m gonna buy the japanese import version, Koei must to stop fooling us, and stop with this stupid rights story, I have the Euro version of Gundam Federation vs Zeon on PS2 and it has all the original BGM, Atari has did a great job these times.

I m angry about the DLC (Trinity Soul of Zill Ol) and I m angry again now, maybe I have to stop buying Koei games, half assed edition and zero effort.

Great thanks.
    Last edited by Shindo; 28-06-11 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shindo View Post
    Ok I m not gonna buy it, Koei really pisses me off, like always I have to say.

The reason: no original BGM !!!! Again !!! For the second time.

So I m gonna buy the japanese import version, Koei must to stop fooling us, and stop with this stupid rights story, I have the Euro version of Gundam Federation vs Zeon on PS2 and it has all the original BGM, Atari has did a great job these times.

I m angry about the DLC (Trinity Soul of Zill Ol) and I m angry again now, maybe I have to stop buying Koei games, half assed edition and zero effort.

Great thanks.
    man oh man, first relax you knew there was going to be no licensed bmgs but at least the jap voices were included. koei are having a tough financial year so it is going to be realy expensive for those songs on a global scale. and am sure theres a valid reason for it all.
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

I m relax, but I can be angry about that too, particulary when I have to pay 60 euros ^^

It's all bullshit, every Gundam game on PS2 here in western had the BGM, there wasn't problems about the rights. Atari had financial problems too.

And non it's not even songs, the BGM are just remixes, not the real songs.

at least the jap voices were included
    At least ? Lol are you kidding ? I think it's just normal to have japanese voices in a game like that, it's not a present and it shouldn't be it.

And if there is a valid reason I just want to hear it from Koei, but like with Trinity's DLC they are going to be mute.
    Last edited by Shindo; 30-06-11 at 04:02 AM.

My only very very minor complaint/question is what happened to Sarah's Bolinoak MS? Seems weird to see her piloting the Palace Athene when both MS's have been in the previous two games. Why any MS was removed is odd, but the DLC suits will make up for that I guess.

@Shindo
    Are the BGM's that important? Not having a go just I never really notice the music with dynasty warriors titles since the cheesy voice overs and combat sounds drown it out most of the time.

DWG3 comes out in Australia on the 14th, does the US/Euro version support custom soundtracks.

Thread Information