Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: The Guided Fate Paradox

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    321

    Default The Guided Fate Paradox

    NIS is producing this "destiny revolution RPG" for PlayStation 3 as its first 20th anniversary commemorative title. The creative team behind NIS' Disgaea role-playing game series is planning and developing the project. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya light novel illustrator Noizi Ito is serving as the game's character designer, and Yousei Teikoku (The Future Diary, Katanagatari theme songs) is providing soundtrack and theme song.

    The story centers on seven angels and a high school student named Renya who suddenly becomes a god. He grows into an adult while working with the angels to grant wishes and change people's fate.

    Last edited by Emerald Emblem; 23-02-13 at 10:27 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Worlds edge
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Yup really looking forward to this. however i hope you dont lose all your items upon die-ing
    The only problem i have is the games title, it seems a little hmm... un-catchy why didnt they just call it Fate Paradox, sound better i think
    or maybe there was some copyright issue?
    Last edited by Black_Dragon; 23-02-13 at 06:47 PM.
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black_Dragon View Post
    Yup really looking forward to this. however i hope you dont lose all your items upon die-ing
    The only problem i have is the games title, it seems a little hmm... un-catchy why didnt they just call it Fate Paradox, sound better i think
    or maybe there was some copyright issue?
    I kinda look forward to it too, but at the same time, I wasn't to fond of the ZHP gameplay, which is also in this game. And you will lose all items upon dying sadly. :/ Except those in the storage.
    I really loved the story in ZHP and all the anime cameos and stuff, but I pretty much just ended up putting all anime stuff in the storage to not lose them. The "die and lose everything" part of these games really make them unappealing to me sadly, but I guess that's just how dungeon crawlers are supposed to be or something.
    I like the overall level system though (that you have a base level and then a dungeon level that resets in every dungeon).

    Sadly though, one of the reasons i was able to play ZHP so much was because it was a handheld game and the game could just be put in "sleep" mode when not playing, which is not so easy for this game as it's for PS3, so I dunno if I'll be able to get through the whole game. :S

    About the name though, I think it sounds alright, but just "Fate Paradox" would have sounded a bit odd. I think I would have preferred the original name translated "The God And Fate Revolution Paradox" though, but I guess it's a bit long (and the "god" part might had gotten the game in trouble or something).

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Worlds edge
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManaAlchemist View Post
    I kinda look forward to it too, but at the same time, I wasn't to fond of the ZHP gameplay, which is also in this game. And you will lose all items upon dying sadly. :/ Except those in the storage.
    I really loved the story in ZHP and all the anime cameos and stuff, but I pretty much just ended up putting all anime stuff in the storage to not lose them. The "die and lose everything" part of these games really make them unappealing to me sadly, but I guess that's just how dungeon crawlers are supposed to be or something.
    I like the overall level system though (that you have a base level and then a dungeon level that resets in every dungeon).
    Yeah the story mode was the best! Facing the final boss at the beginning with a changing battle
    Well The bodily modifications also make things a little bit easier it just depended on what you used and in which slot
    Although i think everyone must have suffered food shortages sometimes there were loads and no weapons or the reverse i just hope you dont need food in god fate paradox lol okay i still called it "fate paradox" with added god chou chou *ahem*

    Quote Originally Posted by ManaAlchemist View Post
    Sadly though, one of the reasons i was able to play ZHP so much was because it was a handheld game and the game could just be put in "sleep" mode when not playing, which is not so easy for this game as it's for PS3, so I dunno if I'll be able to get through the whole game. :S
    I know what you mean i had to do the same thing too i just hope that there's a function for saving in dungeons (long ones) (quicksave)
    but still im sure its do-able at least i hope so!

    Quote Originally Posted by ManaAlchemist View Post

    About the name though, I think it sounds alright, but just "Fate Paradox" would have sounded a bit odd. I think I would have preferred the original name translated "The God And Fate Revolution Paradox" though, but I guess it's a bit long (and the "god" part might had gotten the game in trouble or something).
    Hmm is suppose the god part probably offend some people but im sure it wouldn't hurt to add it
    because it will most likely be said in game so.....
    Last edited by Black_Dragon; 24-02-13 at 02:22 PM.
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Nisa have started preorders for the limited edition on their store according to this http://www.nisamerica.com/index.php?...mb_Vol372.html

    http://store.nisamerica.com/The-Guid...imited-Edition

    Looks nice and I'd be tempted to get one for myself but I don't know enough about the game to justify importing this time around...I really want the soundtrack cd though..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Worlds edge
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    I don t recall the DLC but if there i'll pass
    though i really want this though although waiting till November is gonna be a while welll at least we'll have D2
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Worlds edge
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Nisa may have released this too fast a lot of people are still in the middle of D2 plus DLC
    but that aside man its pretty tough (and id never thought id ever say that)
    but none the less, on chapter 8 grinding some LVs and Equips
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Worlds edge
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    I finished this a few weeks ago man it really was tough...
    but no doubt thats gods power for ya too bad he can never match val or laharl though lol
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Fate/Extra
    By Emerald Emblem in forum Other RPG Games
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 24-05-19, 12:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •