Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Catherine

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Emblem View Post
    Nicely spotted. It belongs elsewhere.
    Do you know what I never even thought about it, oops!

Hopefully we can get a mod to move it!
    <a href=http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3483/blank1500x141.jpg target=_blank>http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3...nk1500x141.jpg</a>

Love the gameplay, but after about halfway the story scenes started to seem kinda boring. This game is really short, too. Beat it in three days on Normal mode (about 10 hours). =|

Probably better to wait on it to drop in price since it really is very short (unless you're one of those who seriously struggle with it).

Quote Originally Posted by Rosalyn View Post
    Probably better to wait on it to drop in price since it really is very short (unless you're one of those who seriously struggle with it).
    But will it drop in price though? I know Catherine did really well in Japan & America but it still seems like a pretty niche title to me which usually results in the price staying sky high in Europe. Personally I'll wait a couple of weeks and see for myself since we're already having to wait a couple of months for an EU release but I'm not getting my hopes up for saving some money. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Zalwis View Post
    But will it drop in price though? I know Catherine did really well in Japan & America but it still seems like a pretty niche title to me which usually results in the price staying sky high in Europe. Personally I'll wait a couple of weeks and see for myself since we're already having to wait a couple of months for an EU release but I'm not getting my hopes up for saving some money. :/
    I'd buy it second hand in that case, it's bound to sucker in people who end up disliking it.

Love the gameplay, but after about halfway the story scenes started to seem kinda boring. This game is really short, too. Beat it in three days on Normal mode (about 10 hours). =|

I thought it got a lot more interesting as it went on personally ;p Did you do much in the bar scenes and stuff?

Aye, I tried to get every line out of the characters. I just found Vincent got really dull. Can you make spoiler tags on this forum?

SPOILER: (highlight to read)
    test

You can, but be sure not to open the e-mail alert, you see the spoiler if you do.

Aye, I tried to get every line out of the characters. I just found Vincent got really dull. Can you make spoiler tags on this forum?

test
    I think that was kind of the point of Vincent though. He's just lazy and uninspired and wants to trudge on through life without making any huge decisions. Then he's forced to decide and also get an easy way out of it too ;p

I agree with you there. Only I think they may have done the job a little too well. xD

Real bummer about the spoiler tags in emails.

Well it's interesting that you think that about him because Vincent's mind is such a typical 'guy' mind, I was wondering what a female player would think of it : P

Also, what ending did you get?

Thread Information