Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Ar Tonelico (series qoga ,melody of Metafalica,Elemia)

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Worlds edge
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Interesting ... thanks for the tip emerald. i belive the same thing can be done in atelier rorona as well and i almost forgot this game has buying and selling (text) switched
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Worlds edge
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Right on phase 2 now and i messed up saki's cosmosphere by one event oh well.
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black_Dragon View Post
    Right on phase 2 now and i messed up saki's cosmosphere by one event oh well.
    What do you mean? Were you kicked from the cosmosphere or what?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Worlds edge
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Emblem View Post
    What do you mean? Were you kicked from the cosmosphere or what?
    Sorry for the late reply to.. addicted to ar tonilico, I missed the very first event the take a peek choice since i was blatantly rushed through it and now i have to restart over again i would guess.

    and the hardest part was i couldn't purge til phase 3 .... its because i kept pressing all 4 shoulder buttons assuming the purge would work...

    but in fact i should have just pressed one oh well now i am triple purging every battle now at the very least.

    BTW what does new game plus bring over (items etc?)
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    124

    Default

    That event is nothing but a bonus. If you're wanting the trophy I can understand restarting but otherwise just continue on and do Finnel's route or something instead then pick it up again when you replay to do Saki.

    Also whilst Emerald's suggestion is quite possible in that you can do most routes in one playthrough you'd honestly be better off finishing the game properly once then doing a New game+ and blitzing through the game on easy mode with your maxed out characters. This makes it a lot quicker, easier and it means you can enjoy your first 'proper' playthrough of the game without having to worry about save scumming.

    New game+ brings over character levels and money, that's it. You'll have to equip them and such but that's not really an issue, especially when you have a huge amount of leaf to spend.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Worlds edge
    Posts
    1,331

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Zalwis View Post
    That event is nothing but a bonus. If you're wanting the trophy I can understand restarting but otherwise just continue on and do Finnel's route or something instead then pick it up again when you replay to do Saki.

    Also whilst Emerald's suggestion is quite possible in that you can do most routes in one playthrough you'd honestly be better off finishing the game properly once then doing a New game+ and blitzing through the game on easy mode with your maxed out characters. This makes it a lot quicker, easier and it means you can enjoy your first 'proper' playthrough of the game without having to worry about save scumming.

    New game+ brings over character levels and money, that's it. You'll have to equip them and such but that's not really an issue, especially when you have a huge amount of leaf to spend.
    Ah cool thanks for the info i was hoping DP would be brought over too oh well .... but unfortunately i have too much pride so easy mode really is never an option for me
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Worlds edge
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    sorry double post but needed.... kinda. PS3 limitations
    anyhow are you sure zalwis ? i heard you need every event for sakis for the trophy to show or maybe its just my paranoia lol.

    about purging people say you need to shake the controler hard but thats not really true as well as it has to be on the red bar again not true all that matter are the beats. but aside from that 100h might be difficult in a way.
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black_Dragon View Post
    sorry double post but needed.... kinda. PS3 limitations
    anyhow are you sure zalwis ? i heard you need every event for sakis for the trophy to show or maybe its just my paranoia lol.

    about purging people say you need to shake the controler hard but thats not really true as well as it has to be on the red bar again not true all that matter are the beats. but aside from that 100h might be difficult in a way.
    Sorry if I worded it strangely but you do need the peek scene for her trophy, yes. I was just saying that there's no need to go back for it unless you REALLY want it on that playthrough. Instead you can save time and just do Finnel's route instead then just pick up Saki's stuff on another playthrough. This is assuming you haven't spent all 3 heart points on Saki, of course..

    Red beat triggers the cutscene of the reyvateil stripping, that's it. I actually purposefully ignored them after a while since it just saves time not having to rewatch them stripping down over and over. You can disable the cutscenes in the options but I didn't bother. You don't need to violently shake your controller, I just kind of shook it a little bit in my hands and it worked fine.

    Also yes, you keep your DP too in New Game+, I think. It's been a while since I played so I completely forgot about DP.
    Last edited by Zalwis; 03-08-11 at 03:06 AM.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Worlds edge
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Thats great at least everything i need gets transfered and i will need to start over again anyway though i dont really mind, alright thanks for the info. time to get back on it then
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Worlds edge
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    Well fully done finnel but i missed some chests thoughout the game and i was sure i got em all... oh well at least i got an easy start and max leaf
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. AR TONELICO QOGA ~KNELL OF AR CIEL~ PACKSHOT REVEALED
    By Insp. Chin in forum News & Updates
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-03-11, 05:28 PM
  2. Ar Tonelico Qoga mit deu. Bildschirmtext?
    By Hiryu in forum Germany - Deutsche Botschaft
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-03-11, 09:19 AM
  3. AR TONELICO QOGA COMING TO EUROPE MARCH 25TH
    By Insp. Chin in forum News & Updates
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17-11-10, 10:17 AM
  4. AR TONELICO QOGA ~KNELL OF AR CIEL~ HEADING TO EUROPE
    By Insp. Chin in forum News & Updates
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 30-07-10, 10:55 AM
  5. Ar Tonelico 2: Melody of the Metafalica [PS2]
    By Insp. Chin in forum Nippon Ichi Games
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 10-06-09, 10:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •