Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WHAT would YOU DO or BE if you went back in time during the Three Kingdoms Era?

Smile WHAT would YOU DO or BE if you went back in time during the Three Kingdoms Era?

I would be a brave and distinguished officer in the kingdom of Wu, VERY loyal and ambitious, well respected by my army, and would be a fair and honourable officer.

i would join wu too, i would be a strategist and a general, like lu meng. Wu rules!

I think I would work as an officer for Shu, pledging allegiance to Liu Bei.

Lets see what would I do if I went back in time to the three kingdoms era. Well I'd use the knowledge I have of what happens to my advantage by doing the following.

First join Lu Bu when he's busy taking Xiao Pei from Liu Bei. I'd then wait till Liu Bei was on his way back and take him out thus ending that nuisance before he became one. I'd then wait till Cao Cao attacked Lu Bu and defect to him and serve him for the rest of my life.

Of course this all depends on me knowing ancient chinese otherwise I'm stuffed as I doubt any of them will know English.
    "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."

If I was in that situation...I think I would just be a strategist of Wu...and only engage in combat if need be. Hopefully I wouldnt be all that easy to anger either...cause that would really get me killed

OK so if we had no control of who or what we were going to be in The Three Kingdoms era, my luck I would probably end up being one of those peasants that gets an arrow in the big of his head! Trust me that would happen!

However,

if I had a choice I would like to think that i would join Wu as a strategist!

I'd be a kitty.

I know the power of one person isn't much, but I would still join the Shu kingdom, for their morals and beliefs. If I had the power, either in the body or the mind, I would do my best to change some events and hopefully Shu can unite China instead...

I'd be a hawker that selling the meat buns and I'd have the chances to meet Lord of Shu XD (Liu Bei DW6 ending)

I would like to be a young general with the skill of a good strategist and fighter, serve under Liu Bei, and witness moments such as the Yellow Turban Campaign, coalition against Dong Zhuo, the events with Lu Bu, etc.

I would do my best to try and help Shu achieving a better outcome and try and prevent some events from happen, such as Guan Yu's capture on Jing Province.

Thread Information