Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WHAT would YOU DO or BE if you went back in time during the Three Kingdoms Era?

I would go and join Shu as one of their soldiers and hopefully rise through the ranks, I would learn all of the various kung Fu fighting styles and select a Huge sword as my weapon of choice.

After preventing Liu Chan from giving up I would help Shu defeat all other Kingdoms to create a peaceful and Virtuous Kingdom.

I'd kill everyone in their sleep, and then become the only ruler of China.
    That, and I'd whack Lu Bu until he drops that shuriken-thingy and starts using his halberd of awesomeness like in the older games.
    "We're getting wet. In a shower. Because, basically, we talked it over, Chastity and myself, and we came to the conclusion that civilization is nothing more than an effective sewage system. And so by the use of plumbing we hope to demonstrate this to the world." ~ Ron Nasty

I would take office with liu zhang and repel liu beis forces with my genious tactics.

;>
    http://www.koei.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3659&dateline=1250605  062

I would be an officer in Shu, killing all other officers except Lu Bu & Liu Bei then i would kill them both thus becoming the complete ruler of the land

Quote Originally Posted by Ramza View Post
    I'd kill everyone in their sleep, and then become the only person in China.
    Sounds more reasonable!

i'd just rome the land. and make a name for my-self then see who can offer me the best deal to join there side. that or i'd open a meat bun store!

I'll stop the Battle of Chi Bi and Wan Castle. Can't have Cao Ang die now

I would have made sure that Liu Bei won. I would have warned Guan Yu about Wu and Mi Fang/Fu Shi Ren before Fan Castle, so he could have won and then launched a two prong attack with Liu Bei in Han Zhong.

In general I would've been a strategist for Shu. :L

Thread Information