Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Few Ideas for the fictional campaign

Lightbulb A Few Ideas for the fictional campaign

well here is one or two of my ideas for the fictional scenarios

that you would be able to start yourself and others with more than just one territory for example you could chose luo yang chang an and xiang yang as your territories and specify your officers and liutenents and like wise with computer controlled teritories this would be a small but much appriciated upgrade in my opinion

once you finish setting up your scenario you would have save slots so you could save multiple campaigns and if there are no customs assigned you could upload your scenario for others to view and download

these are just a few simple ideas that i think would work well

i think u should be able to assign more than one place to a force, and you should therefore be able to make a large empire, and perhaps have little forces fighting it? that would be cool. also u should be able to use han officers, make ur own force with them, like Zhu Jun, Lu Zhi or Ding Yuan

I would like the ability to build fortifications in territories, things like earthworks, castles (with control points inside on multiple floors similar to samurai warriors) or multi level forts. Things to make attacking a much more daunting aspect for a small army or at least make the player(s) work more for the province. Since they could make a number of generic maps that change as the upgrades are bought and constructed. That might be a big workload, but these so called super next gen consoles should be able to handle it

I only hope can be played online. With the level of difficulty that is not too easy

Samurai Warriors 2 Empires did allow you to start off with more than one region in the ficitonal campaign; as you were able to chose the commander for each region, so in chosing the same commander for 2 or more regions you could start off with more than one provence. So theres a good chance that they'll include it in DW6 Empires.

i didnt know that hope they have it in dw 6 empires i never really got into samurai warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Thadius View Post
    I would like the ability to build fortifications in territories, things like earthworks, castles (with control points inside on multiple floors similar to samurai warriors) or multi level forts. Things to make attacking a much more daunting aspect for a small army or at least make the player(s) work more for the province. Since they could make a number of generic maps that change as the upgrades are bought and constructed. That might be a big workload, but these so called super next gen consoles should be able to handle it
    i think that the mutli story castle idea would ruin it to be honest. samurai warriors is a bit further infront timewise to dynasty warriors so they could have multistory levels. however in DWE there are the provinces and levels you ge tuin te gmae, putting a castle smack bang in the middle of it would ruin the game. thats why there ae no generic levels because all the places have set battles already. changing them would be impossible
    i dont lie, i bend the truth

the only unchangeable thing is that things change.

http://www.thegamehomepage.com/stupidity/0.gif

Yeah, in SW2: Empires, you were allowed to have one force with more then one area, so that should be in DW6: Empires.

I love the Empires games, more then the Original, so this is going to be a fantatsic game for me!

This will be better than original just because of the de-clones lol and the caw of course.

As for the fictional campaign i'll create real generals in caw like yuan shu, ma teng, gongsun zan, plus other leaders and a few officers for every army just to give them a unique look as i destroy them instead of the generic look they all have lol.

You can only put one force,your own,in the map,the rest is random.

Thread Information