Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DW - Empires - Suggestions/Requests

Thumbs up DW - Empires - Suggestions/Requests

Heyo folks,

here are some suggestions/requests for further empire series of DW.

-strongholds where troops are able to spawn like in Dynasty warriors 4-5 etc (original). to make it more like a "war" instead of ONLY officer & base defeating/capture. or just ( troops who are not dependent on a officer. ofc not that much like in original DW )
    -the troops should be more !visible! in kind of their kingdom !color!. more intesive colors (red, blue, green, purple, black, yellow etc) (like in the old dw titels till 5) "I just seeing grey/black armor with colored headbands.. most of."
    -a little feature that allows you to decide which army color you get instead of random. (only for CAW)
    -more events/cutscenes especially emotional events. like the loss event in DW7E. example: rivality with another officer or old friends facing in battle etc.
    -Edit Mode: optional to make a CAW to an "Epic Warrior" means he gets a special battle cutscene if you starting the fight with him/her like in DW7E (Lu Bu, Zhang Liao, Meng Huo etc!) same if you capture him/her.

-(If wanted) a little increase of officer limit in battle from 8 to 12 (14 with reinforcements)
    -more CAW uploads at once.
    -Special Duels during battle like DW 4 (stratagem like taunt to make him come for a duel maybe)
    -MUSIC Change during battle. no no not what you thought.. i mean you can choose "neutral" soundtrack a "winning" soundtrack and a "losing" soundtrack depents on bases and troops strenght.

-now something and i guess im alone with that idea but. i would rly like to see EVERY single officer dying... don't get it wrong i mean if a officers is injured and he dies i want to see a little cutscene (they are fighting and then he got the stab...) even if NPC killed another NPC and even normal troops killed a NPC officer with a little nice cutscene. (if you are sworn or married and you are in the battle with your main char then ofc the other "loss" event shows up...) its not that often a officers dies so it's okay i guess. (ik may some incompatibility with diff weapon types.. but it's possible... without be lazy haha)

-before you start a new empire mode you have the option (not to be bound on your main char) means even YOU can die in battle or execute if you lose your last territory but you are able to continue playing [Requirement] you need (sworn siblings or a wife) you can only continue with them as a free officer and go trough the land to make new friends to raise a banner or serve... what ever you want to do.. otherwise you lost.

-Now something special. If you playing as a free officer the "moving to another part of China" can be more interesting. if you want to move in another part of the land you can choose "if you want" to quick travelling OR running/riding trought the current map by yourself BUT... to pass one part of china costs you 1 round so you cant go through whole china in 1 round.
    back to the real time travelling. if you want to go throught the map to go to the next part there are ofc more exits (depents on the part you are currently in and the neighbour countrys)
    the mini map is empty (means events are hiden till you find it) but you can run around to see whats going on. you can find for example "camps" little villages with random officers and normal working humans in it etc (buying items & weapons random offer) [CAW clothes included random offer]

You can also interact with the officers like increase your friendship or rivality etc.
    there is also a chance of enemys on the map
    maybe bandits attacking a little village and you can save them or another officer is surrounded of enemys and you can help him, make him to a friend if you are lucky or he/her just gives you a little reward and the friendship increase. etc.

ofc before you go to travell around the map, you can take officers with you (only if some officers are already joined you) i guess min. 2 max. 3

there is a little chance of findings some crates and a little chance to find money or items in it.

their could be NPC with "little" side quest. quests like talking with another person to get something for him/her or killing some -> bandits <- at this you could find another officer by doing this quests etc.

(if you fast travelling you can't get any friends/events etc)
    i have much more to make this a big excperience but its to much for now

Okay... i guess thats all ATM that get through my head

BTW the last idea, i know it would be a big change and i'm rly not sure if Koei will put this in the next empire (8) game.. but i'm thinking about this changes and i guess it's not that much (i hope)
    And i know exactly that i have to wait 3 more years for empire 8..
    and then I'm 20 years old.. xDD but i hope this elements/features will be in.. maybe some of these in empires 7 with another update! like change colors of CAW army etc such little things.
    about the adventure travelling system i rly hope this or something similar will be in for free officers in empires 8!

i bring it to an end now xD

and YOU can tell us your ideas for the next empire series and feel free to correct me with my ideas.
    Thanks!

Woah...... Big walll of text ..... my eyes .... they burn >_< just kidding some of your ideas are great but you may wanna try twitter or facebook for this kinda thing.
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Dragon View Post
    Woah...... Big walll of text ..... my eyes .... they burn >_
    You are one of the only members that is still active here, and you can't even bother reading it--it's actually good. Shame.

OT: IMO--the empires expansion needs to go back to DW5 Empires/SW2 Empires type of game, and add strongholds ofc as well as free mode again so you can play certain battles as any side or officer, and add 12 officers for each side and 14 for reforcements, I kinda thought DW7 Empires was lacking so I uninstalled, dumb game and I didn't even enjoy it and wasted money on DLC. I hope DW8 is good, because I will probably buy that since I like main games better than wack ass Empires like DW6/7 -- Best empires game was SW2, than DW5.

lol i did .... a bit but my message got cut off due to my crappy browser.
    <a href=http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/Dragon_shift/Other%20stuff/Disgaea4-1.png target=_blank>http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...Disgaea4-1.png</a>

mhm, i only get lags when im playing with a friend.
    and i played a lot empires 5 in old times, empires 6 was.. well and 7 is just "okay"
    i buyed all DW original untill 7 and i guess it's enough from stories, if i wanna see whats goin on im going to watch on yt.
    Empires will be the only part of "DW" i will buy from now on (i guess, maybe) if its worth it.

well i tried.

my bad - what browser do you use?

I actually got bored as **** from DW7 Empires that I uninstalled, I only ever had fun playing SW2 Empires, 6 sucks now and 5 was only good cause of Free Mode but I couldn't play much of that game cause I broke the game disc, like scratched pretty bad so it would be freezing everytime I moved. I wish SW2 Empires would be released as a PS2 Classic, since it was so awesome. There's so much games that PS2 Classics can get because there's literally been thousands of PS2 Games.

No offense to you Excision, but the main game is probably the most replay value because Empires 7 felt lackluster. XL was alright, since you can combine both the main game and XL to make a ultra game.

Many ppl told me it's not worth to pay full price for XL because of 1 new mode. (only have 5 XL and had 3XL)

the chaos mode keeps me in and makes it interesting. However i rly like the story mode of the Original but i couldn't play it twice (after some years maybe) so it would be 1 playtrough with all 4 Kingdoms and thats it, the conquer mode is not that fun. thats why i think it's better to stuck on Empires for now. But its just my opinion.
    The design of DW 5 is the best what makes me think about play DW 5 "Original" atm
    besides you can play with all characters hoho. I'm waiting for DW 8 Empires and make my last decision when i tested it. ( I only had SW 1 and WO 1,2 ) when the others came out i was already in another game focus.

And i just think they need to push Empires to a next level like my last suggestion or/and more.

(And yes DW Original is the best part of DW if you ask me) perhaps i can borrow it from my friend.
    Last edited by Excision; 23-05-13 at 03:55 AM.

Oh it was a crappy phone browser
    thats what i often use so it takes a while to type and to read >_<
    sorry that a little off topic

XL 1 new mode? More like two new modes, and + a Remix so you can have the vanilla game and XL in same game. What they need to do is make Empires like SW2 Empires, nuff said. I had so much fun playing that game, unlike 7 Empires which was ******* boring. DW5 Empires was alright, but SW2 Empires is better, dont know about SW3 Empires.

8 Empires needs be like SW2/DW5 Empires or I WON'T Buy it, I will get 8 main game tho as it's fun but repetitive.

DW5 XL and DW7 XL were the best games in the series. They normally improve the base games. In addition to the 7 XL allowed you to play coop in campaign had improved enemy counts and had some more fun levels.

5 XL had xtreme mode and destiny mode which are to date the best DW modes i've played we really need destiny mode back.
    http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net/
    Discuss Anime, Video Games, Movies or whatever is on your mind.
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/onepiece/images/5/5f/LuffyStanceGear2nd.gif

My youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3

Thread Information